I Think I Like You

Opening the door gushingly revealing Joe standing there awkwardly with a huge smile on his face. "WOOH you got here quick." Giggling awkwardly since I still have Pj's jacket in my hand. "Yeah I called you but I was already half way here." Scratching the back of his head and looking down slightly.

"It's fine well come in." Leading him in closing the door behind me trying to figure out what to tell Joe. Standing there by the door with me while pointing at the jacket looking oddly at me.

"Who's jacket is that love?" Asking confusion flashing all over his poor innocent face.

How am I supposed to tell him hey this dude you don't know is gay and totally just left my house... Actually that does sound not as bad.

"It's just a friend of mine he was helping me pick out an outfit and then left. But he's coming soon to get his jacket he forgot." Saying bluntly having his face turn from confusion to slightly blank. Laughing lightly before just putting his warm hands around me. "Okay just as long as I don't have to worry about him stealing you away from me." Chuckling friendly sending shock waves down my whole back.

'Okay just as long as I don't have to worry about him stealing you away from me.' Repeating those words in my head over and over. Does that mean we have something here? No, he's probably just joking around cause he's just like that. Ughhhh this dude is so complicated. Fuck it I'm just going to going to ask him.

"Are you implying-" Door rushing open suddenly seeing a hurrying Pj catching his breathe. His eyes wide in horror if he got caught in the most horrendous act in the world. "Ermm." Coughing slightly standing straight up closing the door trying to look more calm now. "Hey you must be Joe I'm Iris's roommate."

Wait did he just roommate?

"He's not my room-" Covering my mouth Pj giving me a reassuring look. While Joe just stands there awkwardly staring at the both of us as Pj is being extremely weird. I know he's trying to help but I already told Joe what is going on. Ugh let me talk Pj!

Biting his soft hand lightly not trying to hurt him but still gripping it tight enough to tell him to let go. As if biting a lip softly tugging at it before letting completely. The taste of slight sweat giving me the chills as his hand still covers my mouth. Looking at me oddly, as I did kind of just bite his hand, as he raises his eyebrows at me and pulls his hand back. Intrigued by my notion he just stands there awkwardly.

"It's okay Pj you don't have to try to cover it up he's okay with you being my friend. I told him you left your jacket you don't have to lie for me." Bluntly saying towards him in the nicest way possible at least.

I mean it is nice for him to try an cover for me but it's not needed if Joe already knows the truth.

Sighing awkwardly then smiling dumbfounded and shyly towards Joe. "Uhhh..." Murming quietly to himself before getting a bit louder so Joe can hear him. "Well it's nice to meet you but now that I have my jacket." Pulling on his jacket awkwardly without ever breaking eye contact with me. "I think I'm going to go." Pointing towards the door before fastly walking out barely able to hear him say a quick. "Bye!" Before running out the door closing it after him.

Chuckling awkwardly looking at Joe hoping he wasn't freaked out with everything that just happened. "Well it's time for us to get dinner, don't you think?" Asking poshly before sticking out his hand and bending over. Just like a prince barely tilting his head up at me smiling hoping for me to take his hand back. Putting my hand on his making him smile before getting up and connecting our hands together slightly. "We're off!!!"

Rushing out the door pulling me with him smiling towards me while we run down the flight of stairs. "Let's not be late for dinner!" Yelling as we continue running just having me laugh.