What's Wrong Love

- At Phil's Flat -

It's been two days since the pajama party and all of a sudden Phil calls me all upset. Practically crying on the phone with me making me really worried about him. Rushing over as fast as I could trying to help him with whatever is wrong with him. Super worried about Phil just opening the door to his flat with the spare key he gave me. Looking around not finding anybody in the living room or kitchen then realizing that Dan isn't home. Which does actually help a bit so things won't get to awkward or at all. Going straight to Phil's room hoping it's unlocked.

Walking in to see Phil just sitting there in a dark corner on his bed looking at the ceiling. Shirtless only in his pajama bottoms with the blanket all messed up. Almost already seeing the dark aroma coming from him. Looking really upset making my heart churn a bit. "Are you okay honey?" Walking up to him sitting down on his bed. Gently taking his hand into mine barely now hearing the soft music playing in the background. Taking my other hand and petting his hair while he leaned closer into me instead of the wall.

"Just thinking about the past and how everything is different now... It bothers me how it can be so different than before. Used to be the happiest person in the world but with the radio show and the coffee shop... It's hard maintaining two jobs then also YouTube. Plus Dan is acting so different like he's trying to hide something from me. Which isn't like him at all so it's just confusing. But you came here and made me happy again but I just feel like you deserve better than me. Someone better looking, smarter, more athletic, can take of you better, and so many other things... Just you are so gorgeous and I love you. But you are so out of my league that sometimes I realize I don't deserve such an amazing girl like you. Honestly I have no idea what you see in me at all. Not even the slightest but yet through everything and everyone you wanted me. But I know you deserve better-" Tears flowing down his eyes suddenly making my heart both melt and break at the same time. "-but I love you Iris! You are my one and only always and forever. Iris you make my life go around. I thought I was happy but then I met you and now I really know what happiness is. I was blinded until now. Baby, Iris, I'm giving you my heart and only you can have the key. Always be with me... I really love you. Truly and deeply love you. Iris.... Just look what you're doing right now."

Not stoping at what I'm doing for him just trying to hear him out. "Holding me, comforting me, not even worried about yourself. I love that about you! Want to be able to do these things for you. One day call you my wife if I get that lucky. Rub your feet when I get home from work. Treat you like a real women and give you everything that you actually deserve. Give you small gifts randomly to show you I care and always think about you." Looking into my eyes now, holding my hand still, but getting really close and getting super serious. "You are so beautiful and you don't even know you are. Just the way you look at things make me melt. The way your hair naturally curls at the bottom. How you don't wear makeup but the natural beauty makes me melt so much already. Freckles on your nose make me melt slightly. Pale light me that booms out your emerald natural eyes. Everything about you is natural and I love that. I love how you are yourself and no one else. You are who you are and you don't need anytime of cover up for anything. I can go on forever at how perfect you are. Just I love you Iris."

Melting my heart sculpting the name Phil in it. Before he could say anything else just attacking with him a kiss. My arms around his neck with both of us falling on his bed. Lips pressed against each other in perfect sync feeling everything he just said to me. "I love you two Phil. You so deserve me and I want to show you right now." Winking at him before turning him on his back.

Pushing my lips on his again while putting my hair in a ponytail. Biting his bottom lip pulling it towards me barely and gently. Both my arms holding me up with his arms on my waist. Allowing my tongue to slide through the entrance to his tongue. Twisting my tongue around his gently sliding back towards me teasing him. Biting his lip once more before starting to kiss his jawline. "Let me make you feel like a man." Coy saying to him while kissing down his neck. Sucking on his Adam's apple making him grunt slightly in pleasure. Looking for the right spot before finding it finally making him gasp in pleasure.

Moaning while growing hard stabbing my pants. Smiling to myself teasing this lover of mine. Licking his neck downward hitting his collar bones. Kissing those as well before licking down his chest making my body go down as well with it. Hitting his pajama bottoms feeling his boner against me making me giggle slightly. "Let me pleasure you." Whispering in a sexy voice making him bite his lip nodding his head already very hot.

Biting the top of his pajama bottoms ripping them off and taking my hands pulling off his boxer briefs. Seeing him being bigger than Dan making me start to get hot as well. "Big boy." Giggling making him chuckle and squirm a bit until I took him in my hand. Moving my hand up and down slowly teasing him. Making him grunt in pleasure but obviously wanting more. Going a bit faster hearing in moan making me go faster and faster. Suddenly going as fast as I can while using my other hand to foundling his balls. "Iris" Moaning my name making me want him to say it more.

Pushing my head down sticking the tip of him into my mouth making him gasp. As if pleasure like this is unreal making it a personal goal to help fix him. Sucking hard moving my head up and down the shaft hearing him just saying my name over and over. "Oh Iris.... Faster..... Faster.... Iris." Doing as commanded obeying him by going faster. Jacking him off again while licking him making me practically squeal. "Should I lock the door?" Winking at him making him nod fastly, "But please hurry I want you." Saying a deep sexy voice making me want him even more than usual.

Running to the door locking it and jumping back on top of him making him chuckle. Shoving my face back down doing exactly as I'm told just making him feel completely good. "Iris! I'm about to cum.... Oh god Iris!!! It's coming." Jerking my face away jacking him off fastly having him shoot out suddenly making him smirk in pure pleasure.

"God damn that was good." Looking at me just smiling in delight, pleasure, and relaxation. Grabbing a tissue cleaning him off before walking out to the bathroom. Throwing them away then washing my hands and my mouth. Grabbing the mouthwash rinsing my mouth out before going back to Phil.

Still smiling brightly towards me with pure love in his eyes. Closing his door again relocking it before laying down in bed beside him. "Feel good my lion?" Nodding happily towards me before giving a huge kiss on the lips. Laying into me his head on my chest and arms wrapped around me. "I feel the best I gave ever felt in my whole life." Giggling at his cuteness before just holding him.

"You really do love me don't you?" Looking down at him seeing he had his eyes closed just relaxing. "Yes I do. That's why I did that to you... Phil I love you so much. Please don't ever hurt me. But for now let's get some rest cause I bet you are tired as well. Nodding at me again before talking asleep peacefully in my arms. Dozing off myself...