Lioness Maybe Video

[Just Getting Home]
.
Laughing with Phil as we just got to my apartment. Collapsing on to my couch hunger kicking in badly. Suddenly right as Phil came to sit by me, on the floor, my stomach growled loudly in pure hunger rage.
.
Like a lion about to pounce on it's prey I jumped up and fell on Phil. Our faces close to each other just inches apart, hands on the floor mine on top of his, legs sprawled out with mine holding his down, my ass right on his crouch. Blushing at the position my stomach just roared again whilst I am smirking at him. "Calm down their lioness-" Blushing harder loving the nickname. "-we should get you some food." Nodding he turned me over and forced me down. "Its hard to take things slow when you put me in positions like these." Winking at me before kissing the crook of my neck softly making me relax in every little moment.
.
Just like that he was up and off me pulling me up with him. Laying me down on the couch still stunned at his moment that he just did. He acts way to innocent to just do something like that on me. Biting my lip in deep thought not even knowing exactly what's going on. Did that honestly just happen? Did he just get pervy.... for just a second. Holy shit maybe Phil isn't the guy I think he is actually.

Coming back with food making me wonder how long I was thinking about him. Sitting up and grabbing my soup placing it in between my legs looking at him with seriousness. "Phil." Him looking at me innocently and kid like while slurping on some soup. "Hmmm." Wiping his mouth with his sleeve still staring at me with those blue ocean eyes of his. "I was wondering if I really am your first kiss... Cause what you just did you look way more daring to not have a first kiss before." Sighing towards me I knew it here comes the truth!
.
"Iris you really did take my first you can ask anybody. Just you make me get more courage and I know we just met but I want to give you everything. Like literally everything... No one has ever made me actually feel things like this. I never even let people hold my hand it's just weird. Honestly you can ask all my friends right now and ask they will all say the same thing. No one even got near me I wouldn't let them I've been waiting for someone and when I saw you I kind of knew..." Blushing at the end of that sentence feeling complete love. "But I understand if you want to take things slow cause I want to take things slow as well. Just I'm ready if you ever are ready." Awkwardly slurping on some more soup made me think some while slurping on my soup as well. "Not yet... But let's get to know each other." Nodding to my thought just agreeing silently to what I had said.
.
"So Lioness..." Looking at him while he was leaning back on the couch still on the floor. "Yes?" Questioning the nickname. "Maybe one day you will be the lioness to my lion." Smiling to that thought basically calling me a Queen in a way. "Maybe." Chuckling turning to look at me leaning against the coffee table now. "May I call you lioness for now though?" Giggling brightly at how he kind of wants to call me his Queen and I'm definitely okay with that. "Of course. But where are we right now?" Gulping on air waiting for his reaction he just shrugged nonchalantly. "Friends."
.
"Oh shit!" Jumping up realizing I haven't done a YouTube video in a very long time. "What is it?" Phil jumped up on his feet right beside me. Running up to my room looking at myself in the mirror looking like a complete mess. "Fuck!!!!" Ripping off my beanie and hurrying for my brush to start making my hair look better. Phil barely behind me still very confused of what is going on. "Phil I haven't done a YouTube video in like a week! My subscribers must be worried about me!" Looking at myself in the mirror, Phil still trying to figure out what just happened, putting on my beanie making sure it looks good. Fixing my face a bit, piercings, then looking at Phil sighing. "I have no idea what to do for my video after my apology." Freaking out about everything trying to make sure that I got my camera ready to go. "How about truth or dare? I'll ask some people to send some truths and dares then we can get started." Phil suggested making me ease up a bit.
.
Slower now getting everything ready while he laid upside down on my bed with his phone in hand. "I'm going to try and focus my camera will you sit up so I can focus on something?" Looking up at me he just smiled brightly and started to sit up on my bed fixing his fringe. Staring through my canon looking at him while it focused made my heart pump a bit. His movement was just turning super slow and steady smiling towards me innocently. Snapping out of my haze, "We have so many truths and dares so we should get started."
.
Hitting the record button sitting beside him on my bed awkwardly with little space between us. Fixing my bangs will quick before looking at the camera exhaling about to start. "Hi hi everyone it's Iris here and I just wanted to say sorry for not keeping you updated. Anyways I'm obviously here across the world now! This is Phil Lester!" Pointing my hand at him while he smiled brightly and posed like he was flying. "Hey I'm AmazingPhil! This lioness here is amazing and today we are doing Truth or dare." Laughing staring at each other getting criss crossed staring at his phone. "Okay truth or dare Iris?" "Truth." Winking at the camera teasing the subscribers just a bit. It has been a really long time since I had a guest with me on my channel and mostly people ask about Matt. "Is there a special someone?" Giggling staring right at the camera, "Honestly I do have a crush on someone but I'm not telling anybody yet!" Grabbing his phone looking at the truths and dares. "Truth or dare Phillip?" Staring at me funny since I called him Phillip. "Dare!" Jumping up and down on the bed making me to bounce with him laughing. "I dare you to take off your pants for the rest of this video!" Gulping hard with eyes completely wide open and then sighing looking at the camera. "Are you serious?"
.
Nodding he went off screen for a second then actually came back in plaid boxers and his tshirt. Extremely awkward he sat down on my bed blushing hard in a very uncomfortable position. Grabbing the phone he looked at me wide eyed again with his mouth wide open. "That's no fair! This obviously says dare for Iris!"Laughing super hard falling off the bed in a fit. Showing the camera the dare while scowling at me, "That's mean Iris." Even harder laughing now trying to get back on the bed. "I'm sorry but hey I bet a lot of people like seeing you in those boxers."
.
"Oh yeah truth or dare?" Officially making faces at me trying to laugh harder at him. "Dare lion!" Getting really close to his face smirking at him while he looked through his phone for a dare. "I dare you to get in booty shorts and twerk on this bed." "Easy." Not caring and going to my drawers picking out my Sleeping With Sirens shorts and taking off my pants pulling those on. Tight going back to the bed starting to twerk feeling Phil's eyes dead on me. Afterwards laughing grabbing his phone looking at him.
.
"Truth or dare Phillip." "Truth Iris." Practically growling at me trying to intimidate me down. "Who do you like?" Looking at me instead of saying anything he just got close to me grabbing my hand. Bringing it to his face kissing it gently he put it back down and stared into my emerald eyes. "My lioness." With all of that being said he just smiled at me causing me to be a bit stunned that he actually did that on camera.
.
"Dare." All I said before he could even ask me the question. "I dare you to do the sexy end screen dance with me just like Danisnotonfire." Nodding still in a bit of a haze getting up having no idea what dance we was talking about. Moving my body is an awkward movement left to right with him pretty sure everyone got an awesome view of my thighs. That's probably going to be all over the internet soon. Finishing the video waving goodbye and doing my natural outro.
.
Pulling his pants back on and me grabbing some clothes out of my drawers. "Do you mind starting to edit the video while I go and take a shower?" Nodding I went to just take my shower and relax a bit more after that weird episode I just had.

- Phil's POV -

Grabbing her laptop by her bed plugging in all the videos to her computer. Waiting for it to load so I can edit everything. After a while it all loaded and I started to do what I usually do best. Edit all the weird parts and make sure they are in the video to make people laugh. We did a lot of truths or dares but I narrowed down to the main ones I thought people would like. Thinking back a bit on some of the dares I read. Like the hundred of people that wanted me to kiss her... It's so hard to take things slow when she's in short shorts and sitting beside you in bed. Sighing at the thought thinking of a way to make her mine...

- Iris's POV -

Wrapping the towel around my breasts and holding it slightly while looking to see where I left my clothes. Not seeing them at all left this really awkward position. Phil is in the next room but maybe he took my computer somewhere else. Hopefully.... Sighing loudly to myself before unlocking the door and peeking out. Crap! He's right there sitting on my bed! Seeing my clothes right there by the door thinking maybe I could grab them will quick. Hurringly grabbing them in one swift movement and closing the door behind me leaning against it. That was way to fuken close. Smiling to myself and drying off putting on my clothes.

Walking out with wet hair not caring at the moment. My comfy Mario pajama bottoms, a "Fuck It" tank, and switching out my contacts for my thick, black rimmed, squared glasses. Sighing while plopping down on my bed beside Phil. Face scrunched in like an intense haze of making everything perfect. Not even looking at me just continuing his editing. Shrugging and just going to the kitchen to clean up the soup from earlier.

Looking for it seeing it was already cleaned up and washed. Shrugging it off walking to the couch seeing my phone and unlocking it. 5 New Messages. 1 Missed Call.

2 Messages from Dan, 1 from Matty, 1 from Pj, 1 emailed message. Missed call from Matty. Checking Matty's first seeing what he wanted.

Matty: Hey Iry! Where you've been? You haven't called me in a while :p

Iris: Sorry Matty! :p Been busy call you tonight promise :3

Not waiting for a reply and checking Pj's message.

Pj: Hey Iris sorry if I was weird earlier I'm just tired from work. Text me later.

Iris: It's otay but I'm busy right now text you later boy.

Then checking Dan's messages.

Dan: Hey you okay?

Dan: We need to talk later.

What does he mean we need to talk later? Wonder if it's bad or not...

Iris: Can I call you later?

Dan: Yeah.

Lastly checking my email to see what that is all about.

Joey.Graceffa.Business@gmail.com (random email): Hey Iris I wanted to see if you still wanted to do a video. I'm coming to England soon and would like a place to stay for a bit. Also we can make videos so here's my number. (Random number)

My eyes growing wide screaming happily! "Oh my gosh I'm going to do a video with Joey freaking GRACEFFA!!!" Jumping up and down in a fits of happiness. Saving his number fastly and starting to text him.

Iris: Hey Joey, this is Iris. I would love to do a video with you and you can totally crash at my place. :)

The Graceffa: Awesome I won't be there for another 3 months at least but I decided to text you. :D

Iris: Okay well text me later.

Locking my phone and running to my bed forgetting Phil was right there. Crashing into him making him laugh loudly. Computer almost falling on the floor, Phil under me laughing loudly at my surprise attack, and my bed messed up. "Sorry but guess what Phil!" Yelling happily like a little kid while crawling off of him and falling on the pillows of my bed. "What is it?" Asking me while grabbing the computer to finish editing. "Joey Graceffa is coming over in a month and we are doing a video together!" Relaxing into my pillow, closing my eyes, listening to him chuckle. "Ohhh someone has a crush!" Phil started teasing obviously knowing I don't like him.

Squirming away thinking about all the things I have to do today now. First I need to call Matt and talk to him. Then Dan said he needed to talk to me later so I should probably get on that first. Stomach tensing at the thought giving me slight nausea... Maybe I'll wait on that one and just call Matt. Nodding to that thought making sure I knew what I was doing.