Date Maybe

- Author's POV -

It has been a whole month now with Dan and Iris closer than ever. They have agreed whenever they needed each other they would call each other cause they both needed love in their life. Not going to tell Phil of course. Iris is getting mad feelings for Phil that she can't help anymore but poor Phil is to naive to notice. Stressed out from work he seems to busy for life now but he is taking Iris on her first date. Pj being a great friend has been there for Iris so much already since Phil has ditched their date so many times already. No one exactly knows what is going on to be honest. So much stuff for these people. Chris being one of the smartest out of them wants to get to know Iris more before he accepts her as an actual friend. Going by his gut feeling thinking something is going to happen soon and he is the only one that knows that it's not good. Iris and Joey are so ready for their video trying to think of a perfect idea.

- Phil's POV -

Grabbing my phone making sure I would actually get there on time. She told me to just pick her up from Pj's house since she doesn't actually believe I'll come by this time. I mean I know all the other times I was supposed to pick her up and take her somewhere I got held up with something. But just the idea of having to pick her up from Pj's house is a bit much for me.

- Iris's POV -

Looking at Pj with my emerald green eyes confused at what he keeps looking at. Just like last time checking the time to see if Phil was actually coming this time. 7:55pm Reading the time exhaling the breathe I didn't know I was holding in the whole time. Pj just smiling like always towards me putting his hand on my shoulder like a big brother. "He's coming this time... I swear." Nodding my head knowing Pj wouldn't lie to me.

Getting up looking at myself in his galaxy mirror. Black corset top with white lace that goes down to a pure black dress with a buckle and white lace at the very bottom. My knee high black combat boots with two buckles on the side. Black eyeliner with bright red lipstick to finish it all off my hair is in a curl type fashion with a beautiful two small braids going from the sides to the middle with a huge black bow..... "I look hideous." Putting my hand over my stomach looking back at my reflection. I took off all my piercings so he would like me better but he probably won't even show up.

Looking at me dumbfounded Pj just grabbed my hand with his and looked me right in my eyes. "You're not hideous." Not believing him trying to turn away Pj engulfed me into a bear hug making me look at him. "Iris you know I wont lie to you. Honestly you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. If he doesn't show up I will take you on a date myself." Laughing at the end making me laugh with him causing a huge smile on my face.

Suddenly a knock came from the front door making me squeal slightly in delight. Checking the time exactly at 8:00pm. Pj in front of me opening the door revealing Phil dressed in black jeans, white button down shirt, black vest, and a red tie. Not seeing me yet I smiled at Pj seeing that Phil actually came this time. "You better have my daughter back by 11:00 no later you here me." Pj said putting on his best dad voice. Laughing at him passing by hugging Phil lightly while looking at Pj, "Yes daddy."

- Phil's POV -

Thinking I was overdressed maybe until I saw her standing behind Pj smiling at me brightly. Never seeing something so beautiful in my life. I didn't think she could even get more beautiful but somehow she did. Iris isn't even in a category for beautiful or gorgeous she is something a word can't describe. Just standing in her presence makes me want to melt from how burning of life she is. Hugging me lightly wishing she would hug me harder so maybe we could melt together and be stuck together forever.

Taking her out to my car opening the door for her letting her slide in and get comfortable. Starting to drive not actually believeing she is here with me. Turning on the radio not believing what is actually on. Out Of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums came on with Iris in the passenger seat blaring it loudly with her starting to sing it with the radio. "Forty days and forty nights. I waited for a girl like you to come and save my life. All the days I waited or you. You know the ones who said I'd never find someone like you." Looking at me while singing pointing her finger at me referring to me being the girl. "You were out of my league. All the things I believe." Moving her arms up and down like having her own dance party. "You were just the right kind. Yeah, you are more than just a dream." Pointing at me while singing towards me making my heartbeat go faster. "You were out of my league. Got my heartbeat racing." Making motions of her heartbeat going faster over her heart. "If I die don't wake me. Cause you are more than just a dream" Dancing even harder to the song making me chuckle at her. "From time to time I pinch myself. Because I think my girl mistakes me for somebody else. And every time she takes my hand." Grabbing my left hand looking at me just smiling while singing still. "All the wonders that remain become a simple fact." Dancing with my hand in her just enjoying herself to the music. "You were out of my league. All the things I believe. You were just the right kind. Yeah, you are more than just a dream. You were out of my league. Got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me. Cause you are more than just a dream. More than just a dream." Song finishing and her just relaxing in the passenger seat still holding my hand.

Staring out the window while I'm driving she seems just so content with life. Listening to a couple of more songs before getting to the special restaurant. "We're here." Smiling towards her as she looked over to the restaurant while I got out to open the door for her. Seeing her expression seeing not what I expected. It was happy but not surprised like she's been here before.

- Iris's POV -

Looking at the restaurant bringing back memories of when Dan first took me here. Grabbing Phil's hand while he gently pulled me out. Walking together in content peace towards the doors. Already knowing the area going straight to the area waiting for the waiter. Not even after 2 minutes the waitress came and escorted us to our table.

"What would you like today?" Asking generously with her red hair flowing in the wind. Getting the exact same thing I got last time not even looking at the menu. Phil getting some broccoli cheese soup and a thing of rolls. Sounding tasty the women went away leaving just me and Phil to chat awkwardly.

- Phil's POV -

"So tell me is there where Dan took you that one day?" Hoping she will say no but instead just looking at me. "Yes, but it means so much more with you." Grabbing my hand gently and looking into my eyes giving me that look that I fall in love with. Going over the table putting my index finger on her cheek making her come closer. Pushing my lips on to hers kissing her gently with so much love.

Backing up to my chair, the food coming just in time, our hands intertwined. "I love you Iris." Saying to her not caring who was around to hear it. "I love you two Phil." Making my heart beat a bit faster every time she says that. Having my heart melt, feet shake, my mind just think of only her... I really love her.

[ After Dinner At The Movies ]

"What movie should we see my love?" Having to look down at her to ask. Not paying attention to the answer but just seeing her mouth move perfectly in the moonlight. Dragging me to the booth still being caught in her beauty of everything she does. Not realizing but handing me a ticket already smiling up at me.

"You paying attention baby?" Giggling at me being so oblivious to everything around us. "Of course. Let's get inside before you get to cold." Wrapping my arms around her as we starting to walk inside. My hands still on her shoulders warming them up as she gives the person our ticket. Not caring at what's going on just trying to make sure my Iris is happy.

Paying for some nachos, popcorn, candy, and a small drink. Going towards the girl waiting on me just looking like she is having the time of her life. Helping me towards the door and grabbing some seats at the very front row. Slouching back into me my hands around her again just staring up at the previews.

"Phil?" Her head resting on my chest whispering to me. "Hmmm?" Asking silently since the movie was about to start soon. "I'm having a wonderful time." Giggling as I kiss her forehead just daydreaming about one day making her officially mine.

[ After Movie At Her Flat ]

Cuddling her, comfy in pajamas, just thinking about everything. "Phil?" Humming to her to see what my baby needs. "I want a real relationship with you..." Facing her better now seeing this conversation getting serious fast. "I do two. You are my everything Iris." Smiling happily to me with my response kissing me lightly. "Where do we start?" Moving her finger on my chest slowly. "Wherever you want to but for now get some sleep I have work tomorrow." Kissing her goodnight one last time smiling to my precious gem I'm holding.