First Kiss

Waiting for an answer I was still in his arms comfortably but in a nerve wracking way. Was that to soon? I've never asked that before... No one has ever done these things to me before. Just today making me feel so much... Maybe I have a crush for the first time in my life... What is going on?! Why won't he answer? Is that a bad sign?
.
[Author's Note: I don't know why it won't just keep a dent in between paragraphs so I'm going to put something there every time cause it drives me crazy!]
.
"Iris" Simply said setting me down gently on the couch by the blanket softly an caringly like I was fragile. "I can't answer that yet..." Just like that my heart fell down to my stomach making all the pain I've ever felt in life feel like nothing.
-
So I did like him... Sadly how could he not be able to answer that yet... Tears about to escape my face he took my cheek with two fingers and made me look at him. "It's just to soon answer is all." Biting his lip again whilst looking away he got closer to me while on his knees. "I barely know you... so far... but I can tell you that I like the girl I know so far. Plus I would love to get to know you more. It's just I've never felt this way before."
.
Looking into his blue eyes knowing he was lying I moved his fringe a bit more to the right the got super close to him gently kissing his cheek. Blushing madly I couldn't help but think of the song Collar Full by Panic! At The Disco but I loved the cover by Joey Graceffa. Biting my lip at the thought of his singing I always watched him on YouTube he made me happy and we talked a few times about collating with each other but we never have so far.
.
Going back to Phil "What do you want to do first?" asking awkwardly he turned into a little kid again. "EAT CANDY AND BEAT YOU AT MARIO KART!"
.
Seriously.
.
Phil is so odd.
.
"The candy is in one of the cabinets. You want to set up the game or get the candy?"
.
Looking back at me smiling he just scooted from the couch to the floor and then went to the tv grabbing the box that said 'games' on it.
.
Well I guess that answered my question.
.
Leaving him to that while walking to the kitchen grabbing a bowl to put all the candy in.
.
- Phil's POV -
.
Going through the box of her stuff happily I found her Nintendo 64 at the top. Feeling bad it's like I know she is opening up to me but I don't know if I like her yet.... Definitely a crush but I still barely know her. What if she hates me now? Or what if she has a another guy chasing her? Oh no I didn't think about this! Okay game plan first get to know her better, then make sure I'm truly into her, finally make her mine. That could be simple right? Right? I don't know Pj was staring pretty hard earlier. I'm so confused right now! Ahhhh.....
.
- Iris's POV -
Pouring the candy in the clear bowl, grabbing some drinks, and walking to the living room setting everything down. Phil was already in the middle of setting everything up so trying no to disturb him I got comfy on my new couch.
.
Laying back into the couch Phil sat right beside me leaving a bit of space off between us. Frowning slightly to the that just trying to ignore it. Handing me a controller he pushed play and boom it was race 1 and I was playing as Yoshi! Not caring much about the game so I lost pretty hard, getting 12th place.
.
Must have noticed Phil scooted a bit closer making me smile a bit. Then playing rainbow road getting more into the game I got 1st place. "1 to 1 on the scoreboard of Mario Kart! I will beat you Iris!" Excited I had to win now.
.
Race 3 started and I got a red shell immediately. Lucky for me he was in 1st so hitting his bumper of the kart he fell behind to 8th place. Laughing while he scowled just zooming off until I beat him way over the board. 1st to 6th place. "I'm pretty sure I won." Dramatically saying like a Queen whilst getting up and taking a bow. "Yeah this time. Movie time?"
.
Nodding he got up to pick out some pretty scary movies. "Which one should we watch first?" Way more excited than me it's not like I was scared just not in the mood. "How about a non scary movie?" Sighing he looked at me while cocking his head slightly awkwardly then put the movies down. "Well what movies then?" Realizing I could be 'scared' my idea totally changed on that no scary movie tonight thing. "Do you really want to watch a scary movie?" Nodding once again towards me making me 'give up' just pointed at the scariest one while he galloped happily plopping in the movie into the blu-Ray player.
.
Sitting right beside me after turning off all the lights he brought the candy bowl closer and started to dig into the mix. Laughing cutely towards him he blushed and awkwardly put the bowl back down. About 10 minutes in the movie I screamed loudly 'terrified'. Arms all of a sudden surrounding me pulling me closer I automatically felt so much safer.
.
Head on his soft chest listening to him breathe while his hands messed with my hair gently. Turning in closer to him my legs getting tangled into his while resting my arms directly on him stomach and one on the back of his thigh. Chuckling at me snuggling closer he put the lion blanket over us. Slowly moving my hand up and down his thigh feeling his breathe increase. Making myself stop I put my hand to his back as he pulled me directly on top of him now laying on his back. Staring into his blue icy eyes he chuckled innocently. Pulling me closer our noses were touching, his hands on my back slowly pulling me more down, our legs tangled into each other, my hands keeping me upright slightly. "Kiss me." Faintly saying he pushed up his head and slowly came closer to me. Both of us closing our eyes about the same time. Then his gentle soft lips touched mine pushing on them caringly. Explosion of happiness hit me like a wave. Kissing back softly and gently biting his bottom lip. Chuckling he got more into the kiss deepening it where it wasn't just soft and gentle anymore. It was hard and wanting more and more. Both of us backing up smiling at each other deeply happy. That was my first kiss and it was just perfect.
.
Not knowing what to do both of us I sighed happily before taking his hand, both of us upright now, pulling him closer. Whispering in his ear gently sending chills down his neck. "That was my first kiss." Saying honestly he smiled even more before saying back. "Mine two."
.
Resting my head into him sleepily my body was straddling him. His arms around me just looking up at me with pure joy, innocence, and slight love maybe love. Putting my head on his shoulder it was easy since I was short and him being tall. Could he be my first boyfriend soon? Maybe he does like me. Kissing his shoulder he looked down at me gently picking me up and carrying me child like to my room. Surprisingly he looked perfectly fine carrying me like I was a feather just no weight to him at all. Happily and drowsily he placed me into my bed.
.
Laying me down and pulling the covers surrounding me I could feel him smile. Just about to leave "Phil." sleepily escaped my lips. "Sleep with me." Faintly his eyes widened in shock.

.
- Phil's POV -

.

"Uhh- umm- Iris I barely met you... I gave my first kiss to you already but I don't think I can-" Looking down at her she was half asleep. Like a mermaid her hair was still somehow perfect. "Phil I mean cuddle with me in my bed and sleep here." Ohhhh.... Sighing being dumb gently sliding into her bed pulling her closer to me. "You make me feel safe, please don't leave me." Escaping her soft lips my heart pounding hard and melting to her voice. "Never." Kissing her soft lips once again she pulled closer to me deepening the kiss again. Then kissing her nose she slowly fell asleep in my arms. "I've never been so happy." Whispering to her before falling asleep right beside the most beautiful girl on the planet.