Big Mistakes?

Hanging up and grabbing my Pokemon backpack from my closet. My backup clothes, phone charger, extra money, 2 headphones, fake id, other wallet for emergencies, and my emergency aid kit. Looking at Phil with sadness going up to him and sighing. "I have to go a friend needs me. You can spend the night here my spare key is in the drawer closest to my bed." Running out with my backpack on this better be serious... He knows how I am about this stuff.

Knowing he lives to far for me to run, he probably needs me right away, trying to find a cab. Looking around seeing one dropping off someone down the street running towards it. "You need a ride?" Asking in a northern accent. Nodding getting in and telling her Dan's address.

On the way up there thinking about what it is that's wrong with Dan.

- Dan's POV -

I can't I did it again... I was going so strong until now.... Can't be alone! Throwing my pillow to the ground in pure hatred at myself. Thoughts booming in and out my head. Why is this happening again! Tears about to explode out of my eyes with so much rain falling on me already.

Knocking on the door suddenly getting me to practically storm towards the door. Eyes widened with anger, hurt, depression, and betrayal. Yanking the door open to see a soaked wet Iris staring into my eyes but penetrating my soul. Suddenly my feet wanting to fall letting her in closing the door and falling right into her.

- Author's POV -

His body to weak to hold himself up from all the lack of energy. Falling literally right into her causing her to be slightly surprised. Not knowing what happened to him but just grabbing him before he hit the floor. Her hands under his armpits pulling him onto her. Squatting slightly from trying to grab him. Dan's head directly on her breasts with tears filling into her plaid shirt. Both falling on the door just sliding down holding each other. No words being said to one another while he looked into her eyes. Eyes filled with tears whilst his lips quivering towards hers. Aching in pain emotionally sending mixed type of signals her way.

Pulling him more up towards her both sliding back to their feet. Iris's back on the door holding him like a little boy in her arms. Slightly picking him up with his feet literally dragging him to his bedroom. Setting him down gently onto his bed letting him soak into his own deep dark abyss of nothing. Iris not leaving his side and sitting gently right beside him. Slowly their moments became practically as one.

Both looking into each other eyes, at the exact same time, and leaning towards each other. "What happened Dan?" Her voice slightly cooing him in a soothing way slightly seductive. Iris's eyes staring him up and down like eye candy she was ready to unwrap. Not knowing Dan was doing the exact sane thing while he pulled up shirt to show her what had happened. Shirt off while Iris laid her hand on his chest gently feeling the fresh scars. Looking up at him in a seductive face while kissing his chest to heal his wounds.

Iris not thinking anything of it but Dan was when he started to moan in slight pleasure from her lips. Surprised she had looked back up at him but his face wasn't just depressed or crushed anymore. Eyes filling with lust while hiding his fresh cuts that laid upon him. Moving his hand away pushing her hands on his shoulders laying him down slightly on the bed. Kissing his chest again to try and help the wounds and make him feel better. "Do you want to be bandaged up? I have my kit in my backpack." Nodding at her so she took off her Charzard backpack taking out the bandages.

Giving him a concerned face before putting alcohol on a tissue and dabbing in on his chest. Grunting in pain wanting to touch his chest but she wouldn't let him. "I'm sorry it hurts but trust me." Puppy dog eyes gained his trust a bit more before she pulled out the gauss. "Sit up a bit so I can help you heal faster then I will lay you back down." Sighing he got up while she wrapped the gauss around his fit chest. After wrapping it all around him putting the things back in her backpack.