Accidental Date Pt. 2

- Still Phil's POV -
.
Walking in the flat and going straight to the kitchen grabbing all the regular essentials needed to make pancakes. In a better mood now than usual zoning out from actually cooking but just letting my mind wonder off like I usually do. Plugging in my iPod to play light music in the background low enough hoping not to wake up Dan but loud enough where I can still hear it. Letting the music flow into my soul while flipping the pancakes allowing my body to cook with the music completely. The bass dropping with the pancake on the plate then going to check the eggs. Yeah not a normal breakfast session but it's how I cook my food in the morning really epically.

.

After a session of cooking and bringing everything to the table in the kitchen making sure everything is ready before I wake up Dan. Topping it off by getting out the syrup he enjoys the best then going to change from the sweat. Changing into a pair of gray skinny jeans, galaxy tshirt, and black socks. Walking back out fixing my fringe thinking about what to do later after breakfast. Almost forgetting breakfast that I made walking to Dan's room knocking at first to hear two different types of groans. One was more girlish than the other which I recognized to be Dan's.

.

Did he have someone spend the night last night? Is that why he didn't come over last night or answer his phone? This must be why he hasn't been so depressed lately... Or maybe I am just imagining things again. Whatever it doesn't matter the breakfast is getting cold. "I made breakfast!" Two more moans just followed my response. "Go away... Still tired!" Dan yelled back towards me through the door. "It's Delilah Smith pancakes!" Hearing a loud thud and laughing from two really familiar people knowing one is Dan but can't think who the other one is. "Get off me Dan." The girl voice giggled and squealed. "It's not my fault you tripped me!" Retaliating back at the girl before chuckling. "You pushed me off the bed you jerk." Steps coming towards the door so I decided to go to my room will quick and grab my camera.
.
Getting it set up on the tripod making sure it will see me before getting up and focusing the camera. Hearing footsteps outside turning off the camera to go et breakfast with everyone.
.
Walking out my bedroom running into Dan with his hobbit hair. "Oh hey Dan, did you have someone spend the night last night?" Nodding while smiling at me scratching the back of his head happy. "Yeah she came over yesterday while I was bored we are lots of candy and talked more getting to know each other. Also we played music just diving into each others personality. Then we got hungry so I took her out to that one restaurant we usually go to together. After paying for our dinner she got cold so I gave her my jacket. After that we came back here and it was really late so she stayed the night. But we also got in trouble with the manager for being to loud when we were watching scary movies. Well now we are here." Saying all of that in a very loving manner. You can just tell how much he admires her from the way he was talking. I wonder who the girl is? "So it was like a date?" Sighing slightly answering honestly "More like an accidental date."
.
Shaking my head walking behind Dan to the kitchen. Seeing the one person I didn't think it was going to be. Standing there in his clothing smiling at the pancakes brightly. Seriously petrified from the sight as Dan went up to her pulling one piece of her hair back that fell out of her messy ponytail.
.
"Iris..." Voice so weak with eyes widened tears forming in them. About to spill over hurt she just looked at me sadly. Her face filled with surprise and slight guilt. Personal guilt, I know we aren't together but I gave her my first kiss. Not wanting to be in the situation anymore running out the house heart filled with heartbreak and sadness.
.
- Iris's POV -
.
Groaning at the two people yelling trying to tell them I am tired. Like seriously. Who the hell is up this early. Seriously Dan be quiet! Wanting to sleep peacefully throwing a pillow at Dan's face. "It's Delilah Smith pancakes!" Suddenly being pushed off the bed and onto the carpet groaning from hitting my head. "Jeez Dan." Laughing with him cause he looked super goofy with now curly hair. Actually in fact he looked better with curly hair.
.
Trying to get up my foot being caught in the blanket about to freak out. Crawling and kicking all over, in, and out the blanket. On the verge of screaming Dan came over to me putting his hand on my shoulder. Picking me up like a feather putting me down on the floor feet first. "Uhhh thanks." Scratching the back of head standing there awkwardly while he fixed his bed.
.
Walking out to the bathroom doing the normal boring crap hearing two people talking. "Yeah she came over yesterday while I was bored we are lots of candy and talked more getting to know each other. Also we played music just diving into each others personality. Then we got hungry so I took her out to that one restaurant we usually go to together. After paying for our dinner she got cold so I gave her my jacket. After that we came back here and it was really late so she stayed the night. But we also got in trouble with the manager for being to loud when we were watching scary movies. Well now we are here" Recognizing it to be Dan's voice he sounded more angel like when talking about me. Assuming he is talking about me at least. "So it was a date?" Someone else said must be his roommate but it kind of sounded like Phil. "More like an accidental date." Was that a date? I've never been on a date before to know that stuff.
.
A bit weirded out hearing them walk out bolting before them making sure they weren't noticing me. Looking at all the food happily did his roommate do all of this? Amazed by all the food suddenly Dan walked up to me and smiled down at me. Pulling a piece of hair, that I didn't know was out of my ponytail, and putting it behind my ear. Blushing slightly to his movement hearing a quite broken voice behind me.
.
"Iris." Turning around seeing Phil with the most broken type face I have ever seen. Trust me I have seen some pretty terrible faces. His eyes filling with tears with his mouth trembling like a little kid who's teddy bear just got taken from them. Dan looking between us confused about the situation not knowing that Phil took my first kiss. About to say something guilt covering my face thinking how bad this must have looked. Running out away from us I could almost hear the heart breaking from him. Poor Phil running out still in Dan's clothes behind Phil trying to figure out where he went.
.
Seeing he was already gone being to late sadly about to cry. Walking back in solemnly with Dan having a serious hurt and confused face. Hurringly walking past him grabbing my clothes then heading to the bathroom. Changing into my clothes walking out the bathroom handing Dan his clothes with a dried tear on my face.
.
Putting his arm out, knowing me to well already, just looking straight into my eyes. "Iris don't." Almost pleading with his eyes towards me. Nodding and picking up my shirt slightly showing old scars. Touching them gently just remembering everything. I might be able to try and forget but not get rid of the scars showing me it's real.