Remeeting Dan Howell

- Iris's POV -
.
Waking up feeling something warm around me about to freak out majorly I remembered Phil. What the hell is wrong with me I only know him for about 2 days and he's laying in my bed... I mean I know I really like him but maybe I should tune tune things down a bit.
.
Trying to figure things out my mind started to melt just like my heart my looking at him sleep peacefully. Just like that freezing up my brain I had realized why again he makes me feel so much. Just so adorable, loving, just everything I haven't felt since ever.
.
Sighing in defeat of my own dumb emotions slowly getting up away from Phil it was hard. Finally releasing from him going downstairs to the kitchen opening up cabinets trying to find the pancake mix. Smiling I found them and started to do the natural routine of pancakes. Everything being so odd since I got here in London..
.
After making the full blown 5 star course breakfast meal I started to put everything on the table. Setting it up just like I used to but this time it's for two. Sighing at my depressing past trying to ignore it deciding to just wake up Phil.
.
- Phil's POV -
.
Rotating to the right feeling an uncomfortable coldness. Opening my eyes to an unfamiliar scenery about to freak out until remembering I was in Iris's room. Smiling to the idea the door opened and there stood Iris smiling at me. "Uhh- I made pancakes. They are downstairs if you want some. Your clothes are in the corner." Awkwardly shuffling out I just continued laying there. After a while getting up, changing, I went back downstairs.
.
- Dan's POV -
.
Weird he didn't come home last night, or text. It doesn't bother me just a but surprising since Phil usually keeps major contact with me. Shrugging it off and plugging in some music starting to get out of bed. Sleepily going towards the shower something caught my attention something I didn't want to think about again.
.
Trying to ignore it but looking into the mirror anyways seeing a dead soul. Usually I would try to compliment myself but since Phil isn't here it doesn't matter. He would never know... Sighing at my the black darkness aroma around me surrounding my shoulders and the pale body that is supposed to be mine. Happiness didn't fill me just pain, hatred, anything and everything but happiness.
.
The world was once better but something weird happened the other day. Usually when I get dragged along somewhere I'm just on my phone cause my social awkwardness can get me in trouble. So I just leave it alone but then once in a very long time did that not happen. Meeting Iris it was like she made sure I said something to her cause she knew. Then she also likes Muse that blew my top completely over with smoke of slight joy coming out. The feeling came back for a second then I saw the way Pj looked at her so I went back to my phone. Oh god that girl can't be getting to me I don't even know her...
.
Stripping down to see my bare body ashamed at how skinny it was. Looking away real fast causing it to try not and throw up. Turning on the hot water and closing the curtains leaving me in the shower when a song that came on making me think hard. About her again making me question some things.

.

"I'm building this house, on the moon. Like a lost, astronaut. Lookin at you, like a star. From the place, the world forgot. From the place, the world forgot. And there's nothing, that I can do. Except bury my love for you"
.
- Iris's POV -
.
"The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough. To bury my love, in the Moondust. I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice. To bury my love, in the moondust. Nothing can breath, in the space. Colder than, the darkest sea. I have dreams about the days, driving through your sunset breeze. But the first thing I will do. Is bury my love for you"
.
- Dan's and Iris's POV -

.

"I'm a cast away, and men reap what they sow. And I say what I know, to be true. Yeah I'm living far away, on the face of the moon. I've buried my love to give the world to you"
.
Bursting out the last lyrics of the song with pure passion with the music blaring. Knowing no one was there but it's tell felt like someone was there watching and judging. Putting the best voice out there loudly with love, hatred, sorrow, and so much more as well. The last like about to come up.
.
- Author's POV -