Pajama Party

- Author's POV -

It's been three days since their date and everything is going well. It looks like Phil will be asking Iris out soon. Iris and Dan are still having the love thing when he really needs her. But she doesn't know he really likes her and calls her cause he misses her. Today is a pajama party with everyone at Pj's house so let's see how that goes.

- Iris's POV -

Grabbing my Finn onsie zipping it on before walking out my flat with my Jake, Adventure Time, backpack on. Looking around seeing Pj's, blue, car waiting in the driveway. Smiling like a little kid running to his car. Opening the passenger seat seeing Pj dressed up in a onsie as well. "Hello there Pj." Saying like a little girl making him chuckle as I got in buckling up. Noticing he was dressed as a dinosaur making me smile. "Nice pjs Pj." Giggling to myself at my bad pun making him laugh with me. "You ready there Finn?" Nodding brightly shaking my head up and down. "It's Adventure Time!!!"

Driving towards his house listening to the radio just bouncing round like little kindergarten kids.

- Dan's POV -

Zipping up my Charzard onsie looking in the mirror. Seeing the wounds healing on my body smiling to myself. If it wasn't for Iris here to love me then I would have more scars. Depression about to hit me by just thinking about it. "You are handsome Dan." Iris's voice popped in my head.

Biting my lip walking out my room with my backpack on seeing Phil dressed as Pikachu. Laughing at his kid like face while he tapped away on his phone. "She's there!" Smiling very brightly towards me while grabbing a bag full of candy. "Ready Phil?" Asking once before nodding before he practically ran out the house.

- Iris's POV -

Putting the pizza boxes on the counter with Pj grabbing the sodas. Opening off his house door causing me to jump just to see Chris, I think, in a Meowth pokemon onsie. Giggling at his attire while he just danced around to fake music towards us.

"Hello fair maidens," Saying in a posh voice before seeing the bags everywhere. "You need help?" "Yes pleaseeee." Pretending up me exhausted. Sighing dramatically making them chuckle while we put everything on the counter. Finally being done with that starting to sit on the couch to hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

Opening the door seeing Phil in his Pikachu onsie smiling brightly at me. "Wowww you look great honey." Taking him into a hug hearing him chuckle lightly in my ear. Feeling safe with him and getting all fuzzy on the inside. Letting go of the embrace undoing our hug just to have him kiss my cheek. Blushing madly at what just happened looking at the ground. "I'll meet you inside."

Walking inside leaving me and Dan by ourselves in the cold. "Hey." Sighing slightly obviously trying to make himself happy. "I love your onesie, Charzard is my favorite Pokemon." Pulling him into a hug with the moonlight above us. "You look great." Whispering into his ear making sure only he heard even though no one was around. Knowing he is smiling greatly now even though I can't see him. "Thank you." Letting go grabbing his wrist and reopening the front door. "Well it's true, let's get inside."

Smiling walking inside making sure the door was closed behind us. Making our way back to the living room. Seeing Pj on the couch by Chris with Phil on the floor beside them. Taking the seat beside Phil, on the floor, seeing no once was doing anything. "What should we do first?" Asking as everyone just looked around aimlessly simply confused. "How about I have never ever?" Dan suggested having everyone just nod. "Oh also truth or dare at the same time!!!" Practically yelling having everyone agree with me.

"Okay I'll go first I guess." Chris said while making everyone get into a circle type thing on the floor. "I have never ever smoked." Sighing putting one finger down out of 5 already having only 4 now. Looking around to see everyone surprised at me for no reason. "What? It was a hard time in my life..." Looking down Chris getting my mental message to hurry up and change the subject. "Okay well truth or dare Iris?" "Hmmm.... DARE!" Giving him the 'give me your best shot' look. Laughing making me slight intimidated before he says, "I dare you to tell us the scale of cutest to ugliest out of all of us."