Oops

Running right into Dan our heads colliding. Catching me swiftly making me blush hard. "Oops I'm so sorry Dan." Giggling at my clumsy self having him chuckle. Still in his arms wrapping one around my shoulder. "What are you doing out here anyways Iris?" Asking me curiously, that's actually a good question cause I had no idea myself. "Just looking around honestly but I'm quite hungry to be honest." Laughing while starting to walk in a random direction with him following me.

"How about I take you out to lunch then?" Smiling, "That sounds really nice right now. It's like you know how to make me smile all the time." Chuckling while pulling me closer to him while walking together. "Cause I know how to make you smile." Smirking at me while we turned down some random road. "I know this great place you would love. They have pastaaaa." Saying 'pasta' like a little child trying to convince me to go. "Okay I'm in lead the way Sir Knight." Bowing to him in front of everyone making some people give us odd looks.

Taking my hand in his intertwining our fingers together. Leading the way down random roads making odd sharp turns. After a while finally seeing a small corner restaurant. Pulling me into the small place taking me right to the front. "Go find a booth and I'll come with the food." Nodding as his lips curled up while being ecstatic for no reason.

Grabbing a small booth in the corner sitting by the window putting my bag on the window seal. Leaning against the wall waiting for Dan. Just while thinking that seeing a really pumped up Dan practically bouncing around towards me. Putting the number on the table sitting right beside me in the booth while smiling brightly at me. "Their pasta is the best and it's huge. I hope you don't mind sharing." Shaking my head he should know I don't care. "I don't care Dan." Giggling at him as the food came out towards us.

The waitress pushing the plate towards us wiggling her eyebrows while smirking. Then handing us two cups full of soda and walking away. Taking. my fork digging in automatically from hunger. Noodle stuck on my tooth sucking it pulling something with me. Pulling my head closer realizing Dan had the other side of noodle. Just like Lady and the tramp we got really close blushing before he bit his side and kissing my lips then cheek. "Oops." Saying flirtatiously before winking at me while putting his arm around my shoulder.

After a while finishing up our meal, paying for it, and walking around we decided to hit the art museum. Bumping into someone as Dan is pulling wrist through the crowd of people. Falling over landing into his arms again making me blush hard. "Oops." Saying at the same time before laughing. Being more careful with pulling me through the people now trying to make sure I don't fall again.

Dragging me inside just staring off at the wonderful paintings. Having them talk to me, quietly, speaking to my soul. Dan knows I love art I always have but it's rare when I get to see actual masterpieces. Especially Vincent Van Gough he was by far the best painter to me. Looking around seeing a copy of his sunflower painting.

Walking closer to it almost trapped into the painting itself. Reminds me of the episode of Doctor a Who even Amy travels back in time with the doctor to meet him. Ending to the episode making me want to tear up a bit... I wish that was real cause if so I would definitely go and meet him. Poor guy didn't even know how good his paintings were. Being punished and tormented for absolutely no reason. If I was there in that time just watching him paint it would be different. Just wouldn't let him listen to those terrible awful people and just sit and watch him everyday paint. Can just see it in my head playing over and over peacefully. But if only.....

Scowling lightly now to have Dan shooting me a confused look before walking over to me. "You okay?" Nodding trying to think of happy thoughts looking back at the painting.
As if somehow Vincent himself could see me just smiling towards it before walking off hand in hand with Dan.

After a while of staring at weird statues we started to bounce around clueless to where we actually were in the museum. Just like little children running away from each other playing tag. Right now hiding behind a person statue that's holding a head looking for Dan. "You're it." Whispering in my ear suddenly giving me the shivers and causing me to jump sky high. Bumping into the statue trying to grab it before it fell. Luckily pulling it back before it could... well... destroy in million of pieces.

Looking at him embarrassed pink rising all over my cheeks. "Oops." Saying to me before I could even bring out the words. "Let's get out of here before someone notices my fingerprints in that thing." Laughing practically bolting out the museum just running out the doors.

"Where to now?" Asking him lightly not caring of what to do. "Your place?" Nodding grabbing a taxi as fast as possible noticing somehow I was really hungry again. Weird how time flies by so fast when your having fun.

- At Iris's house -

Bumping into Dan trying to put laundry in the dryer. "Oops." Whispering to him shyly trying to get around him. "You've been saying that a lot today..." Furiously nodding putting my clothes in the dryer. "Oops..." Dan saying in a girly voice before slapping my ass. "Ouch Daniel!" Sneering at him before walking off.

Starting to put the cookies in the oven grabbing a shot of Honey Whiskey. Shooting it down feeling the burn pointing the glass at Dan. "Want one?" Nodding pouring two shots for both of us. Taking a shot with me while I just grabbed the bottle to my favorite liquor. Downing it looking at him smiling. "Cookies." Pointing to it hopefully he wouldn't forget.

Sitting on the couch drinking more out the bottle then passing it to him. "Mind if I smoke?" Asking nonchalantly before just hitting it. "Not at all." Pulling out my good stuff out of my drawer lighting it up taking a hit. Drinking once again laughing at Dan just being in the best mood possible.

Running to the cookies hearing the beep go off. Turning off the oven grabbing them and putting it on the counter. "Oops!" Looking at my hand laughing at the burn I just got from not using gloves. Dan running up to me falling beside me from his socks slipping. Chuckling pulling me down to lay beside him on my floor. "Oops." Winking at me kissing my hand before pulling me to the bathroom....