Girls Day Out

- Iris's POV -

Laying in my bed cuddling with my bear thinking about last night. Taking his virginity and all the love in the sex. I love him so much and he needs to know everything about how I feel for him. Picking up my phone texting my lion.

Iris: Hey love :)

Just laying there with my still damp hair, from the shower, with no reply back. That's odd.... Sighing deciding to text Pj to see what's going on with him then. Phil is probably still just sleeping everything off.

Iris: Hey Pj! :D Want to hang out?

Pj: Can't sorry :o I'm working all day.

Sighing once again remembering about Zoe.

Iris: Hey Zoe :p Want to have a girls day out today?

Zoe: Yeah! Is it okay if my bestie comes along :)

Iris: Of course! Bring anyone text me the details later. I'm going to get ready.

Zoe: Otay :D

Getting off my bed, locking my phone, while going to my closet. Looking for the perfect outfit to wear. Well I guess that depends on wear we are going. Taking out my piercings not caring today it's lazy and well I don't know if I honestly want them anymore.

Zoe: Hey so come to mine we are going to grab lunch, hit the park, then the movies. Here's the address.

Laughing at the message while texting back really quick.

Iris: See you soon.

Going back to my closet grabbing some high waisted blue shorts, a white shirt with little dangles of cloth coming down on it, and some blue as white van slip ons. Also grabbing my brown satchel bag putting some money in it, extra keys, and the other regular things I need. Brushing my hair lathing flow down to it's natural wavy curls at the bottom.

Smiling to myself, after slipping on my outfit, loving the way I look today. Then grabbing my phone and heading out the door. Grabbing a taxi telling the driver the address. Listening to some music texting her I'm on the way.

Iris: Be there soon love

Zoe: Hahaha otay :p

Pulling up to a really nice small house by the sea. Looking at how beautiful it is from the outside. Small little flowers growing by the porch, white painted, and nothing to big. Paying the driver walking up to the door feeling the natural warmth that just came from Zoe. Knocking on the door not hearing anything at all. Waiting a bit before knocking once but again hearing nothing.

Suddenly seeing the door open revealing a very tired boy. His brown hair in rough pieces of a mess going everywhere. Black under his eyes, moles everywhere, super tall and skinny, but his hands covering his eyes from the sunlight. "Hello?" Sighing towards me just not even looking at me.

Shakiness in my voice, maybe I got the wrong house. "Is Zoe here?" Intimidated by the boy in front of me having him tell loudly. "Zoe you have a visitor!" Waving me in before closing the door behind me grumblingly. This is quite awkward. Looking around just standing there seeing all of Zoe's stuff. This is definitely her house you can just tell from the candle smell.

"Zoe she's just standing here!" Yelling by my ear just standing awkwardly beside me. You know he can leave. Getting irritated he can at least introduce yourself. "You have a problem with me?" Sassiness coming out of my voice while turning around looking him in the eyes. Suddenly his eyes turned from tiredness to upset and then wonder. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be so rude... Just I'm really tired and I didn't get much sleep. Anyways I'm Thatcher Joe, but everyone calls me Joe."