Chapter 28

• Dedicated to Ruby

Hi guys.

So I've been at school, sigh. I hated keeping you all waiting :(

But I have to ask. Should I continue this? Sometimes I just feel as if my story really, really sucks and I wan't to delete it, but at the same time I really don't. What do you all think? :/ (Edit: I'm not deleting! Changing Styles is here to stay).

1 week to go until holidays. So excited till Christmas! Just a pity there isn't snow in Australia.

Stay beautiful, and please vote and comment! I read each and every one of them and they all put a smile on my face.

Love always,

Yasmin xx

P.S Who do you think is the threat? Is there a threat? What might happen? Let me know below. (You'll understand what I mean when you read the chapter ;) )

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

Harry’s POV

And so it continued.

10PM, get back to the apartment, lock the door, climb out the window, catch the bus, keep hoodie down, and don’t look up. 

In a nutshell, I was visiting Acacia every night and no one knew but me.

Will hadn’t caught me yet, but it seemed like he almost wasn’t looking for me. That he didn’t care. Which was strange, really, considering how overbearing he was before, and the fact that I kept leaving without security that had used to follow me around everywhere. But I didn’t want to admit I was sneaking out, so I remained silent.

He’d been cheery as well. Smiling, even whistling some generic tune when he was around us. He wasn’t even that angry when Louis had a food fight in the tour bus, but he did force him to clean it all up afterwards.

I worked harder too, more determined than ever. I did what I was told without question, even helped set up the stage before hand, didn’t act overly stupid when we were supposed to be sensible, and aced each session in the studio. The thought of seeing Acacia kept me going, the thought that if I impressed Will he’d know he’d have nothing to worry about. Nothing bad was going to happen.

Only Zayn knew about our relationship. I was considering telling the rest of the boys, but if they knew how hard management was trying to stop it they would be against it. Well, Liam would, and Niall being Niall would probably tell someone accidentally and then everyone would know. And Louis? I didn't want to put any more load on his shoulders after he and Rebecca broke up. He was going through enough crap as it is.

Acacia questioned why I turned up at her door every night, wondering whether everything was alright. And I said it was fine, that I was only allowed to go visit her once the schedule for the band was over for the day. Which was kind of true. She just didn't know that I wasn't meant to be there.