Chapter 13

Hi beautiful people! So I uploaded again in like 2 days *pats myself on the back* lol (:

I tried to make this chapter much happier, less sad, miserable and tense. It's very cute. By the way, Rebecca (who will be briefly mentioned in this chapter) is Louis's girlfriend. She's been mentioned before, but just in case you don't remember.

Vote and comment! 

Love Yasmin xx

--------------------------

Chapter 13:

Acacia’s POV

I had spent the entire night crying, even when I had tossed my phone away. The vicious messages  I had read kept running through my mind:

Wow, what a slut!

Ikr, ugh famewhore. Looking for attention.

Ew, she’s so disgusting! Why would Harry like her!

I agree, her nose looks funny! LOL!

Totally, she should get it redone! And not LOL, it’s LLN now, Laugh Like Niall!

OMG we should make a new one! GLAS – Gross Looking Acacia Slut! Hehe!

LLN good idea! Ew, it’s a GLAS ;-)

The next morning, I woke up, looking like a mess. The puffiness of my eyes from crying had finally died down, but my eyes were a little red. My nose was slightly blotchy too. I quickly smeared foundation on, covering all evidence of tears the night before.

 I couldn’t mope like this, I told myself sternly. But how on earth could I be so utterly naive and not predict this? Any girl who is romantically linked with one of the most wanted bands in the world would get messages like this. But it still hurt, very much so. I needed to get my mind off the hate at the very least.

I knew the perfect person the cheer me up.

And that perfect person wouldn’t have to do anything for me to feel happy.

Just be himself.

Harry’s POV

I kissed her gently, her luscious dark brown hair framing her darker skin perfectly. Her eyes were bright as always and I glanced down at her soft pink lips. As she smiled, she revealed her straight white teeth, her eyes reflecting the smile as they filled too with happiness. God, she looked amazing. I interlocked our fingers, feeling her smooth skin, and gently lent down to press my lips against hers...