Chapter 10

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait! I had a bit of writers block and was looking for some inspiration, I got it finally when I was at the One Direction concert in Australia a couple of days ago. Can I just say that it was PERFECT. They look even more brilliant in real life. I can't walk cause I jumped so much and can't speak from screaming so much but oh well, I don't regret a thing. I had so much fun and I wish I could do it all over again. The photo which I attached is a photo of them from the concert :)

Alright, I'll stop and let you read the story. Sorry that it's quite short but now that I've got the inspiration expect a new chapter sooner.

Please vote/comment and tell me what you think!

Love you all 

Yasmin xx

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten:

Acacia’s POV

“Acacia.” I breathed, trying to remain calm. It was close to impossible – Zayn Malik just walked up to me and said he remembered me from the concert. Jeez, they must be trying to kill me; all the drama with Harry and now meeting Zayn. It wasn’t like any of this was planned, it was entirely by coincidence.

“That sounds kind of familiar.” he said, tilting his head slightly and looking me over again. I shifted slightly, uncomfortable at his gaze. “Random question – would you say Harry is interested in you?”

I paused, choosing my words carefully. I was left confused with this whole ordeal, was he interested? He kissed me, but he’s kissed a lot of other girls. A lot.

“Well, um, we’ve caught up again since the concert.” I hesitantly answered. I wasn’t sure whether Harry had told any of the boys about what’s going on right now, I know that I haven’t said a word to everyone. He had a great relationship with all of them so he’s probably shared everything, right?

“No way, you’re...you’re...the girl!” he yelled, pointing at me and excitement.

“Um, yes I’m a girl.” I giggled.

“I know that, but you’re the girl that Harry fancied. You’re the...you’re...wow.” his eyes were wide.

I awkwardly nodded, not having a clue what he was on about.

“Louis told me about you.” he explained.

“Louis? But...I’ve never met him!”

“Yeah, but Harry told him what happened. A brief outline anyway. We’ve wanted to meet you!” he replied, flashing his pearly whites.

Wait...wanted to meet me? Is this Opposite Day?