Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Acacia's POV

I woke up, tossing and turning, not able to sleep due to the cold weather. I had also found a few cockroaches that had decided to have a little sleepover in my bed. But I was used to mediocre standards of accommodation. I found it so unfair how my father worked just as hard as any other person yet received such a substandard pay.

He tries so hard. So, so hard.

I lay in bed, looking at the stormy weather out of my window. It certainly was quite a change compared to Australia - our version of cold is nothing compared to here. I was surprised there wasn't more cases of hypothermia reported in London. I lay in bed for a while, curled up in a warm ball. I decided I had to get up; weather couldn't stop me from enjoying London. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I couldn't waste it.

I got up, much to my shivering, and ate some tasteless cereal which the motel had provided us. I flipped on the ancient tv, which looked like it was about to collapse, and switched on the only station which had a signal. It was on one of those gossip TV shows, you know, the ones that describe in detail what kind of socks Britney Spears wears or what Russel Brand had for lunch. Some stories were so falsely fabricated it made me laugh.

"And now, breaking news!" the presenter said, looking into the camera with a fake smile plastered on her face. I wondered briefly what the 'breaking news' would be. Probably something such as 'Kim Kardashian ate a Twix bar. OMG!'

Several pictures appeared on screen of...was that Harry? Wait...the girl next to him...that was me!

"Well, unfortunately, hearts are broken all over the world today!" the presenter began. "Yes directioners, Harry Styles was seen pictured with a mystery lady yesterday night in his hometown at Cheshire. They were at an amusement park, like love sick puppies. Aww!

A source says his girlfriend might not be as sweet as the curly haired angel though. She apparently didn't let ANY fans take a photo with Styles and instead pulled him away for some serious PDA! O-M-G! What do you think about this girl? We can't say that we've taken a liking to her by pushing fans away, totally not cool. But we don't think his GF is too happy either. Harry has been rumoured to be hooking up girls every night.

According to Aurora Deux, former Playboy model confirms that they hooked up together almost every night. The red haired beauty also added that she knew many other models and strippers that Harry was interested in. Uh oh, there'll be some definite trouble in paradise for the new girlfriend and Harry. Now for a short ad break, but we'll be back!"

I stared at the broken down television soundlessly. Completely and utterly shocked would be an absolute understatement. My mouth was wide open. I could barely take in what was happening.

There were photos of me on an entertainment show. Not only that, me and Harry. Photos of us walking hand in hand. Photos of our short kiss on the Ferris wheel. There were vicious lies spread about me. Who on earth was their 'source'?! I was just another fan but instead I was now perceived as a selfish and arrogant brat. But lastly, I now knew how I had no chance with Harry. I had always told myself 'Don't be silly, he'll never be interested in you.' But there was always a glimmer of hope. A small shred of a chance holding on saying 'That's not true. He could someday.'