Chapter 23

Hello everyone!

So this is my third time uploading this (sigh) so I hope it works. Wattpad said they'd fixed the technical malfunction so hopefully everything goes fine!

I've also been told that someone copied my story and pasted it to a website. Thankfully, they've deleted it but if anyone finds anyone plagiarising Changing Styles please let me know! 

Also, thank you so so so so so much for the 100,000 reads. That's absolutely amazing! It's been one of my goals sinced I first joined wattpad and I never thought I'd reach it, but it's all thanks to you guys and your amazings support. I love you.

Vote and comment!

Love,

Yasmin x

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

Harry's POV

"Acacia's calling me," I hissed to Chloe on the other side of the line, panic seeping through me.

"Her timing couldn't be better," she replied, a smirk evident in her tone.

"You just told me to avoid her. Does that mean I can still talk to her over the phone?" I asked hopefully, but already knowing the answer. It was worth a try.

"What the hell do you think? I want you to distance yourself from her completely. No talking, no meeting up, and definitely not your continuous flirting."

"Don't tell me what to do, or else -" I began to threaten angrily. It was degrading to have to follow whatever this girl said; I'd literally be like some kind of animal having to obey her every wish.

"Or else nothing. It's either her or your career."

I stayed silent.

"Just what I thought. Now, I want you to call her and tell her you never want to see her again. Oh, and I also want you to tell her that you don't care about her at all. That you've found someone new that's replaced her."

"And who would that be?" I managed to say through my gritted teeth.

"You're dating me now." Chloe said shortly, completely blunt and without question.

"Ha! You?" I laughed dryly. "I'd never be with you, and you know that."