Chapter 15

Hello! Sorry for the wait again, terrible writers block. Gah. Anyway, I hope you like this one. Please vote and comment.

Also, thanks to those who comment all these lovely things about the story, they make me smile so much. I love you!

-Yasmin xx

---------------------------------------

Chapter 15:

“Um, hi Niall...” I began.

“Harry?” Niall murmured, his grip tightening on the door handle.

“Hi.” I replied awkwardly.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to talk.”

“Not interested.” he said bluntly, beginning to close the door.

“No, Niall wait! Just hear me out on this one...please?” I pleaded.

His blue eyes pierced into mine, full of resentment mixed with shock, assumedly wondering why on earth I want to talk to him.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Niall...”

“Who’s at the door?” came a voice from inside the apartment.

“No one!” he replied hurriedly, turning away for a second and closing the door. “No Liam, don’t come over here...”

“Honestly Niall, is it a bunch of fans?” I heard Liam’s voice coming closer.

“No, don’t open the door!”

“Don’t be silly, we can deal with the fans-” the door swung open and Liam’s mouth dropped open.

“Hello.” I said awkwardly, looking at the ground.

“Why are you here? What happened? Is there an emergency?” he asked quickly, his eyes filling with worry.

“No, no, not an emergency...I just needed to talk to Niall.”

As soon as I said that, Liam stepped in front of Niall subconsciously. The instinct was quite brotherly – as if he wanted to protect him from harm. Or protect him from me.

 “I owe him an explanation.” I saw Niall tense up slightly at those words. They were awfully familiar to when he was in hospital and confronted me about the whole ordeal.

Liam looked at the two of us with his eyes squinted slightly trying to decipher what was going on. I could tell he was suspicious, whether I was up to something.