06

06: Kurapika Kurta

• • • • •

Warning/s: None

• • • • •

"Kurapika Kurta."

(Name) whispered, staring at the ceiling of her room.

She and her best friend had returned to her apartmemt, she lay on the bed while (friend's name) sat on her floor, surfing through her cell phone as they looked for information about the said man.

(Name) remembered his face well; his long and beautiful blond hair framing his perfect and delicate face, his startling storm grey eyes and his traditional clothing.

"Kurta... Kurta... Kurta..." (friend's name) mumbld, swiping through websites. "Aha! They're a famous clan with scarlet eyes, one of the wonders of the world! Girl, lucky!"

"Ohh!" (Friend's name) exclaimed. "He's a hunter and..." (Friend's name) faltered, though (Name) didn't notice.

(Name) let her eyelids fall over her (eye color) orbs, giving out a deep sigh. Lucky having a soulmate who wouldn't even acknowledge her?

A soulmate who won't even welcome her inside his heart?

"Am I really?"

"Very," said (friend's name), nodding mindlessly still staring at her phone. "Besides, you heard Hiroshi-Senpai, you just need to get closer to him in order to fix the bond!"

(Name) turned to her friend and opened her eyes.

"You really trust her?" She asked.

(Friend's name) tilted her head to the side, her brow raised. "Don't you?"

(Name) grew silent, maybe there was no need to question it, if (Friend's name) trusted the doctor then surely she was trustworthy for (Name) as well.

"Go to sleep," said (friend's name), risin from the floor and placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. "He might be waiting for you."

"Yeah, good night," (Name) said, relaxing her body.

"Good luck in case you have to explain."

"Don't remind me."

(Friend's name) stared at her friend as she closed her eyes, she wondered if maybe (Name) was also stopping the bond. She didn't seem to like he idea of a soulmate at first and she got one who doesn't even dare welcome her in his life.

But they chose each other so that must mean something, even if it was an involuntary decision.

(Friend's name) sighed. People really do tend to want what's bad for them, in her friend's case, it was a soulmate.