Chapter 25: Battle of 2 hearts {Part 1}

O.o finally! i finally uploaded!

The wait is over people, OVER!

Hope you like it.

Chapter 25: Battle of two hearts {Part 1}

Lexy's POV

"May the best mate win."

Jonathas's words keep popping in my mind. A challenge, no... they are on war now. Leaf and Jonathas are both doing everything to have me. Making  me more confused and worried of who i should choose!

Right now, I'm in my room with Lee soundly asleep next to me. It's 12 in the afternoon and Lee would always have a nap time. I smiled looking at him, fixing his hair as some dropped on his forehead. i slowly got up and looked at Lee who was still asleep. i went out of the room and closed the door gently. as i walk down the stairs i could hear the laughter of my pack from the kitchen, i went in just to see them having a good time. I joined the fun just to get my head out of things.

Leaf's POV

I went in Lexy's pack house and went in, looking for my gorgeous mate. i entered the kitchen and saw her having a great time with her pack. i didnt want to ruin this happiness. i silently walked away and walked toward Oliver's room. i was about to knock when the door opened and Cameron came out with her messy and some of her lipstick was smudged.

"Oh... um, is Oliver there?" i asked and she nodded.

She blushed a little bit and left. Huh, never thought Oliver had it in him. i went in and there, he was laying down only wearing boxers. i cleared my throat making him look at me.

"Oh, hey Leaf." he smiled.

 "Hey Oliver," i smiled back as i closed the door.

"So, what brongs you here?" he asked sitting down.

"I know this might sound funny but... Can you give me any advices on how i can get Lexy back?" i asked shyly.

Then, he started laughing.

"hahaha... you... hahaha... are wi... hahha...whipped dude!" he laughed.

"I'm serious Oliver, i love her."

he stopped laughing which took a while.

"Okay. Actually Leaf, you dont have to do anything. My sister loves you and i know it."

"I know but i can assure it right? look, i just want to make sure Lexy's all mine." i said possessively.

"Why not, recall memories? you know, the first date you had? Lexy will love them."

Of course! i haven't i thought of that?! Great, now that i have a plan, i'm ganna make my preparations.

I said bye to Oliver and ran out, calling Tyron. Taking my plan into action.

Jonathas's POV

i'm in my office, i've been in here for more than 5 hours thinking of ways i could have Lexy in my arms and still. Nothing. i finally gave up and i decided to call one of Lexy's friend. i grabbed the telephone and called Kace.

it rang for 3 times and she finally pick up.

"Hello." She spoke.

"Um... hi, it's Jonathas." i spoke.