Chapter 9: Meeting my aggressive Mate.

(Lexy’s POV)

I was just sitting in front of my baby’s grave when I heard Lee’s cry.

“Mommy!” he shouted as I heard a growl follow.

Our son! He’s in danger, go after him! Luna commanded.

You don’t need to tell me.

I hurried and ran in the woods. My baby, he’s in danger! I speed up until I saw a big black wolf stalking my baby who was crying. My blood was boiling, how dare he make my son cry! I concentrated on the wolf and commanded my element, fire to encircle him. He took a step closer and I made the fire grew bigger.

“Don't you dare lay a hand on my son pup!” I warned him.

He looked my way and the most beautiful black eyes met mine. His scent was so good.

Mate! Luna spoke.

Mate?! He’s our mate?! He tried to kill my son!

Maybe he didn’t know.

I don’t care, no one I mean no one, mate or no mate try to hurt my son.

I pushed it all away as my baby ran to me.

“Mommy!” he called as I smiled at him and carried him.

“You’ll regret trying to hurt my pup.” I growled and I made a fire ball appeared.

I directed the fire ball toward him but before it could reach him, Steve came.

“Stop!” he shouted.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t burn him?” I snarled.

“He’s the Alpha, Alpha Jonathas.” Steve responded.

My mate, is JONATHAS?!

“J-Jonathas?” I asked and the wolf nodded.

I made all the fire disappear and Steve threw him a shirt and a basketball shorts. He grabbed it with his mouth and shifted behind a tree. He faced us again and he hasn’t changed a bit, he was still as handsome as- wait! Lexy, he raped you and tried to kill your son!

“I need to go calm Lee, you take Alpha Jonathas in the pack house.” i said and walked away