Chapter 31: A Spy in the pack.

Lexy's POV

~ Next Day (Afternoon) ~

"Lee, are you done packing?" i asked as i zipped my suitcase close.

"Yews mommy." He responded as he drag his suitcase toward me.

He smiled and showed me his suitcase full of toys, no clothes. I chuckled as i watch him try to zip it close but failed.

"Lee, you can't bring all your toys, you have to bring clothes too. we'll be gone for two weeks." i said as i emptied his suitcase.

"Cawn i awtweast bwing tewddy wiwd mwe?" He asked as he hugged his favorite teddy bear.

"Of course you can. Now go and get your clothes." i smiled and he went to his room looking for clothes.

Why are we packing? Coz Jonathas just decided out of the blue to go on a family vication.

'I wanted to spend time with my family. somewhere we can't be interrupted by anyone. I've missed 4 years of his life, i just want to at least make it up to him and be his father. But most of all, i want to spend some quality time with you. I want to be with my mate and rebuild our relationship. I want- no, I NEED both you and Lee. Please, Lexy.'

His words not mine. How can i say no? He's my mate and my pup's father. I hate to say it but, he does have a right to be with him, he is the father and to be honest.... i too want to spend time with him.

damn this mate bond!

"You finally admit you want him after all this time." Luna smirked.

i rolled my eyes at her.

 Leaf you may ask, Oliver's ganna make something up and help us. Who knows what gotten into him that made him cooperate with Jonathas. Jonathas probably put something in Oliver's food or something. I mean, Oliver said yes! The Over protective, hot headed, stubborn brother of mine said yes!

But who cares!

I have two whole weeks with my family and away from Leaf, which is a good thing. But i can't help that a part of me hates it. I know Leaf is my other mate and i still have a little bit of feelings for him but he's the reason for all my tears, the attack on my pack and my own mother's death! Oliver and Steve are in charge while i'm gone. they can handle it.

"Done packing love?" His husky voice caught my attention making me look at the door.

There, he stood. Leaning on the door frame and Damn he looks good! He was wearing a white V neck shirt that hugged his body showing off his muscular body and rugged pants. His hair was a mess but it looks good. He had a smile on my face and it just made me jell-o. Believe me, i am standing but since he's looking at me with a smile that makes me jell-o, it's like i'm ganna fall any moment now. I looked at his hand and he was holding 2 traveling bag while a phone on the other hand. I have a totally hot mate to be honest.

"You're totally hot to my little mate." he smiled as he winked at me.

I quickly looked away as i felt myself blush. I forgot to put my wall up. Then i felt his arms around my waist as sparks all over my body.

"Dont hide your blush from me little mate, especially when i made you blush." he said sounding possessive as he kissed the crook of my neck.

I bit my lip as he continued to leave butterfly kisses on my neck until he found my soft spot, making a moan escape my lips.

"My mark will soon be here, very soon." He smiled as he kissed it again.

"Lee can come in any minute you know." I informed him but he continued kissing my neck.