Chapter 1: An unforgettable night.

(Lexy’s POV)

"I'm telling you right now Lexy, YOU'RE. NOT. GOING." Oliver said closing the door.

“Please Oliver, please.” I begged giving my best puppy eyes to my brother which I know is irresistible.

“That’s not fair Lexy, you know I can’t resist it when you use those eyes on me.” He sighed.

“Does that mean I can go?” I smiled.

"No."

"I'll follow your orders." i smiled.

he looked at me for a while and sighed.

“11 o clock sharp, not a minute late.”

“Thanks Oliver, you’re the best brother in the world.” I smiled giving him a quick hug and running up to my room.

I’m Lexy Moon by the way, I’m 15 years old. I have reddish hair, and brown eyes... oh I’m a werewolf by the way. Yes people, werewolves exist and I’m one of them. I’m the daughter of the Alpha in Australia not to brag but, we’re the strongest pack. I havent shifted yet though, they say i'll shift when i'm 16 which is next week, yeay! i can communicate with my molf though but not as strong as a were who just shifted, only from time to time, i talk with her.

Me, along with my brother and some pack members came here in Vegas for pack business. Tonight’s our last night here so me and a couple of my friends are going out and party.

I wore a pair of skinny jeans, a tight white shirt showing up my curves and shoes. I grabbed my phone and called Kace.

“Kace speaking.” She answered.

“Tonight’s a go.” I smiled.

“But your brother wont- you used the puppy eyes didn’t you?”

“Pick me up?”

“10 minutes.” She responded and hangs up.

I faced the mirror and fixed my hair, letting it fall on my shoulders. I put a light make up; I don’t want to look like a clown you know.after 10 minutes, i heard a honk of horn outside. I looked out the window and saw a white hammer waiting outside.

I ran down the stairs, finding my brother leaning on the door.

“Not a minute late.” He warned.

“Yes Mom.” I rolled my eyes and he let me out.

I ran to the hammer and inside was Kace drinking a glass of Champaign. She was wearing a cocktail dress, 2 inch heels, her blond hair wasn’t tied and she had a not so thick make up.

“Ready to go?” she smiled.

“Of course.” I smiled

I closed the door and the car moved. After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the famous bar Kace was pleading to go to,scorpion at the peppermill. We parked just outside. As we were walking toward the entrance, Steve (Kace's older brother), Hillary (Steve's mate), Lance (Kace's mate) and  were already there.They all just turned 16 last year and they met there mate, the crazy thing was, Steve never i mean never liked Hillary. And yet here they are cuddling, the same as Kace and Lance. Kare ran to Lance and they kissed.

"I'm blind!" i shouted covering my eyes.

"Oh Lexy, you'll be like this when you'll find you're mate." Keca smiled

"Or worst." Lance added as they laughed.

"Never ganna happen, I dont have a mate anymore." i whispered the last part but i'm sure they heared me.