Chapter 20: A letter of Apology

Heyawl!

Thanks for all the votes and comments!

sorry for the wait...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexy's POV

I woke up from my peaceful sleep finding myself snuggled near Leaf, his hands were still wrapped around me, i looked up to him and he was sound asleep. i smiled at him. i was happy but... same time confused. I'm happy that he's alive, he's my mate and he saved me. But i couldnt help but feel but confused about my feelings between him and Jonathas. Yes, i love that man. When he took me to the island and i started to fall for him. When he tried to force himself to me last night but it felt like it wasnt him. I know his touch, and it wasnt him. He could be possessive sometimes but not that possessive. He showed me the good side of him, i know there's something behind it. Why arent i angry at him? i should be really angry at him but why arent i? uh...

I slowly removed Leafs' arms around me and quietly left the bed. i went in the bathroom and took a warm shower. I locked the door, just in case Leaf will panic when he wakes up without me by his side. as the warm water touched my bare skin, i felt relaxed.

will you talk to Jonathas? Luna suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Should i?

I know it was wrong but it wasnt Jonathas.

What do you mean?

His wolf, Joshua took over his body last night.  she explained.

So that's why he looked at me with such pain in his eyes.

Talk to him. she ordered

I will, but just because i'm curious.

Thanks.

i finished taking a bath and turned the water off. i grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me just covering my breast and just a few inches above my thighs. i looked for my clothes and , Danm. i forgot to bring some. i wish Leaf is still asleep. i slightly opened the door and Leaf was still asleep, relief. I quietly went out and walked toward my closet. i was about to open it when i felt strong muscular arms around my waist and a cold breath on my neck sending chills down my spine.

"My breakfast is ready." Leaf whispered and kissed my neck.

"Leaf." i spoke.

"Yes babe?" he asked still kissing my neck.

"i need to change." i manage to respond without moaning.

"you look good even with a towel babe, you dont have to hide your beautiful body." he said.

"Please... Leaf." i begged.

if this goes on any longer, i think i might melt. he gave out a sigh and released me. i quickly grabbed a pair of black underwear and bra, jeans and a shirt. i ran back in the bath room and locked it quickly. i touched my neck, making my body feel hot. i snapped out and changed in my clothes. i dried my hair and tied it in a pony tail. i put a light make up and went out just to see my room empty. Where is he? i felt somehow disappointed. he left without saying good bye. then, i saw a letter on my pillow.

Dear Lexy;

I left for a while. I'm sorry i left without saying anything but whenever you're near me, i cant leave. When you went out of the bathroom only wearing a towel, i wanted to take you. That's why i didnt say good bye, because i might be kissing you right now. I'll be back tomorrow morning, I promise i'll be next to you tomorrow morning.