Chapter 16: Where's my baby?!

Jonathas's POV

There's something wrong about Lexi. she stopped talking to me since this morning. I mean, we were okay last night but why isnt she talking and why is she ignoring me?! i need to ask her.

when we arrived to the dock, she immidiately turned her phone on and scanned it. i was fixing the yacht and about to talk to her when i turned around and saw her drop her phone and ran in the wood shifting in her white beautiful wolf. ipicked her phone up and it was a message from Steve.

ROGUE ATTACK

What?! i put her phone in my pocket and hopped on my car heading to the pack house.

Faster Jonathas, Lee maybe in danger. Joshua commanded.

i know!

My son... MY SON!

i put the metal to the pedal and finally got to the pack house just to see the pack morning at the dead bodies. both mine and Lexy's pack was morning. but where was she? then, i heard her scream.

"LEE!"

Lexy's POV

i finally got to my pack house just to see Lance and the others all crowded in one spot. i took a step toward them and Lance turned around. tears were streaming down his eyes. Why is he crying. he took a step away and i saw what they were all looking at. I saw my mom's body on the ground life less, my dad was holding her, crying. then, my babys face poped in my head.

i ran in the house passing by the broken french door. i stopped as i saw my home... my house... blood all around and some of my pack members healing themselves. i went up and ran in my room; changing in my pants and shirt adn hurried to the basement. the steal doors were broken and i saw a claw mark on the wall. i panicked.

MY BABY!

i ran down the stairs and called my baby's name.

"LEE, baby, mommy's here!" i called.

No answer.

Lee! i pushed the card board box away revieling a hidden door behind where i told Lee to hide incase of Rogue attacks. i fell down on my knees and tears stream down my eyes. i looked inside and saw the necklace i gave him. i piacked it up and held it tight.

"LEE!" i yelled.

"my baby... my baby boy." i whispered and sobbed.

his crying face popped on my face, calling me... yet i cant be there.

mommy!

Sawve me mommy!

i'wm scawrewd mommy...

whewe awre wou?

his crying voice called to me. i got to my feet and put the necklace in my pocket. I'll find you baby, i'll kill whoever took you from me. i'll slowly and painfully kill him. i got out of the house just to see 2 packs morning. i was about to go to my parent's bodies when his scent hit my nose. i followed his scent and found myself walking in the crowd of his pack members. i pushed myself in and just to see him kissing Mia.

His pack was attacked, he lost some of his pack members and son is missing, and what is he doing? MAKINGOUT WITH THAT BLOND BIMBO?! his own flesh and blood was missing and he doesnt know!

i walked toward them and as there lips separated, i punched him in the face making him land on his back.

if i didnt went with him in that island, i would still have my son beside me, my parents alive, it's all his fault!

"Lexy, it's not what you think." he said standing up.

"That's what i always hear Jonathas." i growled and i was shaking, meaning my wolf wants to get loose.

"Lexy, your eyes are red." he said.

"If you havent have brought me in an island just to win a freaking bet i could still have my son with me who's missing and mom could have still been alive! LEE is missing yet all you do is make out with that slut!" i yelled

i dont care! i wanted blood. I want his Blood!

mate or not, i'll kill him!

i took a step toward him when someone wrapped there arms around me. he -i know because the arms were muscular- turnned me around i was facing Steve.

i felt my nairs grow into sharp long ones. he hugged me and i wanted to get loose and kill that mate of mine! i dug my naled in his back trying to get loose and he hugged me tighter.

"Stop Lexy, He doesnt want to see you like this. control your wolf. Think about your baby, your mom, your pack and Leaf. Do you think they'll want to see you like this, turning into a monster?" he asked.

i took deep breaths and my baby's smiling face popped in my head. i could feel myself back to normal. my wolf was a bit calm. my nails were back to normal and so were my eyes.

"Steve." i whispered.

i hugged him and cried.

"I'm so sorry.... I'm so so sorry." i whispered.

"Shh... it's okay. i know why you're acting like this." he said and stoked my hair.

there, in Steve's arms. i was broken. I wasnt the strong feared Alpha of the strongest pack, i was the broken woman who just wants her son back in her arms.

Where's My baby?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it's short but i promise i'll make the next one longer.

Tell me what you think...

And any suggestions?

10 votes for the next chapter....

Comment..

Vote.

Fan?

* Knight *