Chapter 19: My hero is my Mates?!

Wow, you guys vote faster than i thought.....

Well, thanks anyway....

here's the next chapter as promised for 10 votes.

Hope you guys like it....

------------------------------------------------

Lexy's POV

I frowned at him and scooted over away from him, only for him to grab my wrists and pull me back.

The full moon shone through the balcony window casting a shadow over his face, I could sense his wolf was close to the surface.

“What are you doing here” I demanded Jonathas, trying to pull my hands from his iron grip with no luck

“Mine” He growled in a very animalistic voice, his canines began to extend as he pushed me down against the bed and leant towards me

My heart bean to beat rapidly as I realised he was past reasoning with. I began trying to wiggle my body out from under him but he had me pinned down with his weight, nothing I did worked. I bit my lip as I stared up him, maybe if I can seduce him I will get the upper hand… Jonathas pressed his lips against mine hungrily; I could feel his canines against my lip as he demanded entrance. Much to my disgust, I parted my lips as his tongue plunged in exploring every crevice of my mouth. I could feel his grip on my wrists loosening, so I tried tugging them free. A deep growl vibrated from deep inside his chest as he tightened his grip again. The kiss broke as he began trailing kisses down my jaw, tears began to stream down my face as I realised how hopeless I was now. I could feel his sharp canines grazing my skin where he was preparing to mark me.

“No, please Jonathas” I croaked out, but he ignored me.

I heard another creaking noise but I couldn’t place the sound, until a growl echoed by the balcony door that Jonathas entered before. Jonathas lifted his head to the sound, his eyes glowing as he stared at the new wolf in my room. I stared at the familiar brown wolf in disbelief as it took a step forwards with a deep warning growl. The heavy body pinning me down suddenly disappeared, soon replaced by a large black wolf standing over me snarling viciously. Anyone could feel the tense atmosphere in the room as the two alphas stared each other down. The brown alpha wolf took another step forwards, his snarls like a tractor. The wolf made eye contact with me and I instantly recognised my rescuer. Leaf. I gasped as Jonathas lunged forwards off the bed towards Leaf, snapping his jaws close to Leaf’s face. I let out a small sigh of relief as Leaf dodged it just in time, snapping at Jonathas’ flank. Leaf appeared to be holding back somewhat as Jonathas went by pure animal instinct. Jonathas didn’t hesitate as he twisted around and latched his jaws around the brown wolfs left front leg, I scrunched my eyes closed at the sounds of ripping flesh drifted through the room.

The only thing I could hear was the rushing of my heart and the snarls of wolves. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was happening, Leaf was slightly crouched in front of my bed with a slight limp and blood covering his soft brown fur. While Jonathas was making a cemi-circle staring deep into Leaf’s eyes with his own half crazed ones, his black fur showed slight patches of blood but nothing to what was wrong with Leaf. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as both of the large alpha wolves large at the same time, baring their teeth, going for each of their jugulars. Jonathas’ leap was full of power as he took confidence over Leaf’s injured form; his teeth grazed the side of Leaf’s face as Leaf twisted his head last minute, latching his sharp teeth around Jonathas neck. The smell of blood was thick in the room as both wolves continued to growl, Leaf with his jaws around Jonathas throat pinning him to the ground.