Chapter 34 (Part 2) Dead

~*~*~ RECAP ~*~*~

I looked at Jonathas one more time and tears were streaming down our eyes.

“I love you Lexy.”

“I love you too so much.” I responded “I’m so sorry.”

~*~*~ END OF RECAP ~*~*~

I held onto Leaf’s hand and walked beside him. My heart was breaking into pieces, tears streaming down from my eyes and Luna was howling in pain. the pain was excruciating, every second im with Leaf was painful. Even when i look at my son, i just... feel... hopeless. He was no longer the son i raised. he was diffrent, but i knew there's still hope that i can bring the old one back.

I love my son. I do, but this is not him.

Leaf wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. Lee let go of my leg and ran out followed by one of Leaf’s guards to the yatch.

“Let him go Leaf.” I pleaded.

“I can’t do that love.” He smiled looking at me with a playful grin.

“But… you said-”

“I said don’t do anything foolish. I didn’t say id let him go.” Leaf nodded his head to his men and one of them shifted to a huge wolf, snarling at Jonathas.

“NO!” I shouted as I tried to run to Jonathas but Leaf held me tight.

The wolf stalked Jonathas and Jonathas didn’t seem to care if a huge wolf was stalking toward him like a predator cornering his prey. The way he looked at the wolf almost broke me. He was willing to die. Pain and defeat was in his eyes.

“Please Leaf, don’t do this! PLEASE! I’ll do anything, anything you want just… just don’t kill him! Please!” I begged as I tried to run to Jonathas but failed.

“You WILL do anything, everything I’ll tell you to do.” He smiled holding onto me tighter.

“No! Please! Don’t kill him!” I shouted.

“Fine… ” Leaf sighed making the wolf stop in confusion.

“Since I’m not that evil, I’ll make you say your last words Jonathas.” He smiled.

“Lexy, I just wanted you to know that I am truly in love with you. You gave my life propose, you gave me a child, you made me experience love when I thought it was impossible. I love you Lexy, now and forever. Don’t ever forget that. Take care of our baby okay? Tell him… tell him that I love him even if he denies me as his father. Tell him that Daddy loves him very much. Tell him I’m so sorry that I wasn’t strong enough to fight for both of you. But most of all, tell him that I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be able to watch him grow and be an Alpha someday. Tell him to cherish and love his mate, to be a better man than me. Because I don’t want him to end up like me. I love you both, Very much.” He smiled as tears fall like waterfalls from his eyes.

My heart ached as I listened to him, my world was shaking, everything was crumbling down.

“Now that he said his last words, Brandon.” Leaf called the wolf. “Kill him now.”

I screamed and fought to escape his hold but failed. Luna tried to fight him off aswell but failed as he used his Alpha strength and his Nightwalker's strength as well. I was being crushed in his arms but the pain of loosing my mate was more painful than this.

“Don’t worry Jonathas, I’ll take care of Lee, MY SON.” Leaf smiled proudly.

I looked at Jonathas and he mouthed three words; “I love you.” Before the wolf ripped his head off  making me scream out a heartbreaking cry not just from me, but from my wolf as well. Our bond was now BROKEN. DISAPPEARED. GONE

Jonathas was gone.

I could no longer hear his melodic voice anymore.

I could never feel his arms around me, keeping me safe.

I could never tell him every day how much I love him.

Jonathas is dead…

The love of my life is gone….

MY MATE IS DEAD