Chapter 38: What a touching moment

Jonathas's POV

One word that defines what I feel right now.

Complete.

After making love to my mate over and over again last night, I can't help but smile as I watch her sleeping beside me. she was breath taking. Her head lay on my chest along with her arm, our legs tangled beneath the sheets and her scent mixed with mine. I was beyond happy. I wrapped an arm around her slim waist protectively as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Beautiful. My wolf smiled as we gaze at what's finally ours.

Beautiful indeed.

"Stop staring." She spoke as she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Can't a man stare at his woman?" I smiled as I leaned down to give her a peck.

I pulled her close and felt her arms around my waist and felt complete in each other's arms. After a while, as much as we wanted to stay that way, Lee would wake up soon. Lexy rushed in the bathroom and the urge to take her again was tempting, but I held back and put on a new pair of boxers and a white V-neck shirt. I heard the water running and her soft humming; I held the door knob of the bathroom and planned to go in but I felt tiny arms around my leg.

"Good morning Daddy!" Lee smiled as I carried him with one arm.

"Good morning son." I smiled as I look at the product of Lexy and I.

I didn't even hear him sneak up behind me or the door opening.

You were too busy thinking about our mate. Naughty human. My wolf laughed.

We share the same mind idiot.

Oh I know.

"Are you hungry buddy?" I asked and his stomach growled in return.

He nodded and shouted "Pancakes!" over and over while clapping his hands. We went down and I placed Lee on a high chair and started cooking his pancakes with my mate's face still on my mind.

Lexy's POV

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around me as I walked out of the room. I put on my black lacy bra and matching underwear and a pair of jeans. I put on one of Jonathas's shirt and it smelled just like him. He smelled like the forest and chocolate. As I wore my flip flops and fixed my hair when I noticed Jonathas's mark in between my shoulder and neck. It was beautiful. It was a Jonathas's wolf howling and below it was the letter J written in a fancy way. A smile appears on my face and I decided to show it off as I tied my hair in a ponytail and went down to see my boys.

There on the kitchen, I saw Lee sitting on Jonathas's lap as he ate pancakes. As soon as Jonathas saw me, he smiled and placed Lee on a high chair as he walked toward me and kissed my mark sending tingles down my spine.

He looked at me with such love and pride. I smiled back and mirrored his affection as I wrapped his arms around me.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Lee shouted as he raised his arms in front of us and we scooped him up.

This is what I want. A complete family.

My son. My mate.

"What a touching moment."