.:Chapter 16:.

*Authors Note*

Sorry it's so short lol.

Please read, comment and vote if you like.

Thanks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.:The Vampires Slave:.

.:Chapter 16:.

I must have dozed off while leaning against the throne. As I woke up, I was chained to the throne and Batillus was gone. I was all alone, chained to a marble throne. I traced the faint black lines on the throne and leaned my head against it. I sighed as I thought about how I could end up here.

Marlena. She dragged me to the club. I could have said no. Then Austin came, then the prince killed Marlena. Marlena was Lucerna’s twin. Human twin. I wonder who Leviathan’s twin was. That would mean that every vampire I’ve met has a human counterpart. Austin, Ashes, Leviathan, Lace, and the King. Where was their mother? The whole time I was here, I hadn’t heard a word about his mother, and the king’s wife.

“You’re awake!”, Lucerna beamed as she walked up to me.

“Yeah, why am I chained to the throne?”, I asked her.

“You’re my brother’s pet. We chain pets up.”, She said, watching me suspiciously. “Have you, uhh, felt something here? Sometime?”

“No, why? What was I supposed to feel?”, I asked awkwardly.

“Oh, nothing... Nevermind. Are you hungry?”, She questioned while looking around.

“Yeah... I’m hungry.”, I said slowly as she walked around.

“Ok. I’ll get you something. Just, uh, stay here.”, Lucerna replied.

“Oh, no. I’ll run away. Don’t stop me.”, I groaned. Lucerna ran out of the room and closed the door behind her. A while later, she came back and gave me a lettuce head.

“Here.”, She said, as she handed it to me.

“A lettuce head?”, I asked holding it up.

“No, iceberg lettuce.”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks.”, I muttered, pulling off tiny pieces of lettuce.

“You’re welcome.”, Lucerna responded. The door swung open and Batillus came rushing in.

“You’re awake!”, He laughed happily.

“Yeah.”, I said, eating.

“She didn’t.”, Lucerna whispered as he turned to her.

“Good. Well, you know who just came to visit you?”, He asked as I shook my head in reply. “It’s your little lover boy, from downstairs.”

“Who?”

“Your little prince.”, Batillus replied. Just then, a group of guards barged in holding Leviathan in chains. He stopped struggling as soon as he saw me.

“Samantha!”, He yelled frantically.

“Oh, yes. I see you’ve met my bride.”, Batillus laughed loudly. I didn’t know what to do, so I got up and threw the lettuce at Batillus. He turned to me in rage and stalked over.

“Oops. It slipped. Out of my hand.”, I explained innocently. He slapped me then.

“Oops. My hand slipped.”, He retorted as he unlocked me from the chains. Holding me in his grasp, he pulled me over to Leviathan. Leviathan started to struggle again but stopped as we stood in front of him.

Batillus pushed me in front of him, and slung his hand around my waist. I didn’t struggle, I knew that it would be of no use.

“She smells good, doesn’t she?”, Batillus asked slyly.

He leaned down to my neck, tracing tiny kisses along my neck. I heard Leviathan growl but kept my eyes on the ground. Batillus brushed a few strands of hair away as he opened his mouth over my neck. I felt his fangs graze the skin before he bit into it. I screamed as the pain hit me and he held me tighter. I tried to push him away from me but, I was too weak. He continued sucking as I hung limply in his arms. After a while, he dropped me on the floor and licked his lips while glaring at Leviathan. I was numb. There was no pain anymore, nothing.

I didn’t notice anything anymore. I was finally dying. I heard yells and growls, but I couldn’t decipher the words that were spoken. I turned my head to look up and saw Batillus beating on Leviathan. My vision was blurred but, I could see that Levaithan wasn’t fighting back, for whatever reason. Then the guards pulled Leviathan by me, he was dragged, not even a few inches next to me.

I felt something wet drop onto my lips. It slowly slid into my open mouth. It was the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

*Prince Leviathans P.O.V.*

I saw how Batillus dropped her limp body to the floor as he licked his lips. I growled, I would have killed him. But why? She would be dead by the time I’d finished him off. I bowed my head in resignation as He slowly walked over and smiled at me.

“Well, you didn’t miss anything, she didn’t taste that good anyways.”, He sneered. I could see it in his eyes that he was lying, and he knew it too. He turned his head to look down at her.

“Why? She’ll die! It was wrong... save her, please...”, I cried as I watched her crumpled body on the ground.

"She won’t die, not now," he whispered slyly. "Not yet. Right or wrong, I will destroy her, I did. No need to be hasty. The moment her heart stops beating, you will be begging for me to kill you, too.”

Sickening. He was right – she was dying slowly.

"Lucerna," Batillus said quietly. "I want you to go."

She gave me a long distasteful glower, and then she disappeared.

“So what was the point of your twisted love story, with her, in the end? If there is any sense, show me, because I don't see it.”, I groaned a few minutes after Lucerna left.

“Twisted love story? That’s cute. But there is nothing, you brought her here, I’m so sorry to have killed her before you could.”, He growled devilishly.

“She’s dying for nothing, Nothing!”, I yelled. “But you like that, don’t you? That’s why you are doomed to be alone, you can’t keep the hunger and the brutality in you from hurting the people you want.”

“That's a load of crap. Your kind been trying to keep up with us for too long. You're not strong enough to survive me, though.”, He thundered as he started to beat down on me. I didn’t fight back. I didn’t doubt that even if I would have wanted to, the guards would have stopped me. He stopped, and the guards dragged me away. I was bloody, and tiny droplets of blood dripped from my chin as they pulled me by Samantha.