Battle of the Astronomy Tower

Harry came running down to me. "Dumbledore and I are leaving the school, if your rebellion could keep an eye on the school-"

"Got it," I said. "What are you doing, anyway?"

"I can't tell-"

"Uh, no. Stop right there. I'm calling off the militia," I said.

"Fine, there's these things called horcruxes that have pieces of Voldemort's soul in them, and if we don't get rid of all of them, he won't die, and I'm going to destroy one," he said.

"Okay, thanks for that important info, little bro," I said. "Good luck; I'm gathering up the militia now." I then marched into the library without so much as a word of goodbye.

My co-commanders were waiting there for me. And Ky.

"We've actually got a mission!" I said.

They all cheered. "Dumbledore's gone, so we get to patrol the place!"

"Yeah!" They all cried, pumping their fists in the air.

"It's time that we've proved ourselves. Start up the cells, have one in every corridor and courtyard. Anyone who acts with hostility is opening themselves up to get stunned," I ordered, switching into boss mode.

"What will we be doing?" Ky asked.

"Our cell will be in charge of checking on each group, running everything here in the library," I said. They all nodded.

"Actually, why don't you, Alice, Ky, and I stay in the library, while the rest run communications?" Teddy suggested.

"I've actually got some devices I've been tinkering with in the Room of Requirement all year," Ellie said. "They're muggle earpieces that will work here. We'll have the earpieces, and report back to you."

I nodded, and picked one up, turned it on, and attached it to my ear. "Cool." I said.

"This should make our job easier," Luis approved. "We'll go awake our respective houses."

They then went off. "And we wait," I said, kicking my feet up onto the table and leaning back in my chair.

"You're taking all of this into stride so easily," Ky said admiringly.

I shrugged. "This is a war. I'm the general. Simple and easy as that."

"It's exciting, having our first mission!" Teddy squealed.

"Not so loud!" Hayden cried through the earpiece.

The adrenaline died after about ninety minutes.

"I'm bored," Ky said.

"Well, we still have to do this," I said testily.

"Great," he said, rolling eyes.

"HOLY S***!" I heard over the earbud from Alex and an explosion, as well as the cackle of Bellatrix Lestrange.

"32 cell down, Peruvian Darkness Powder, Draco Malfoy released Death Eaters out of the Room of Requirement!" Alex said.

"Roger that, anybody on the seventh floor, block off all passages out of the floor, windows, staircases, passages," I ordered. "Everyone else, get to the seventh floor!" I stood up and looked at Ky.

"Come on, we'll need to go help," I said. "Ky, I need you to go to the seventh-floor, and join the fighting. I've got other places I'm needed."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Nobody exactly trusts me."

"I trust you. Now go! Redeem yourself, for Merlin's sake, man!" I ordered, pointing to the door. He nodded and ran.

"What about me?" Teddy asked.