Chapter 19: Family

*Ashley's POV*

After the whole reception and everything was over, Pony and I went back home for our "honeymoon." We barely made it in the door before our lips were locked. We managed to get upstairs to our room before we nearly tore each others clothes off.

"Ash? Do you...wanna use protection? Or could we handle a kid?" Pony asked quietly.

"We could handle a kid," I whispered. We grinned at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay side by side, our breathing still heavier. I snuggled close to Pony and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Pony," I murmered, feeling my eyes grow heavy.

"I love you too Ash," he whispered back, kissing the top of my head.

*4 weeks later*

I woke up suddenly, feeling really nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and nearly puked my guts out. Pony stood behind me, holding my hair back. As soon as I stopped, I felt instantly better. This has been going on for the past couple days.

"Pony, do you think this means what I think it means?" I asked.

"That you're, you're...pregnant?" he said and I nodded furiously. I pulled out the test I'd taken the day before and showed him the small plus sign on it. He broke out in a huge smile and I tackled him in hug. This was finally what I'd always wanted, a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the super short chapter, but, this here ends the (first?) book! *cries because it's over* I hope you'll enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed writing it! I'm changing the name of this book to 'Forever' and there may be a sequel coming soon. Thanks again, love you all!
Stay gold♡☆