Chapter 15: Aftermath

When we got downstairs, the whole gang stared at us.

"Hey Pony! Ashley! Which one of you was the one moaning up there?" Two Bit yelled from across the room. I went red and looked at Pony.

"We weren't that loud, we're we?"

"Ah, just ignore em, they always do this," he said. Just then, I saw Sara motioning for me to come over by her.

"I'll catch up with you later?" I said, turning to him.

"Sure thing babe," he said, kissing my cheek before I walked over to Sara.

"What's up with you?" she asked, looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your lips are all swollen and you've got hickeys all over your neck and collarbone. Don't tell me nothing happened," she said seriously. I sighed, I should be known this would happen.

"Pony and I got real hot and heavy and went upstairs, then we...did it."

"Are you serious?! Did you guys use protection?" she squealed, causing people to look at us.

"Shut up! Yes I'm serious, and yes we did," I said quieter. We continued to talk about the night and what had happened.

*Pony's POV*

Once Ash left to talk to Sara, I walked over by Soda and Johnny.

"Hey man, what happened up there?" Soda asked me with a wink.

"Um, we were makin out and I started to go further I guess, and we ended up doin it," I said, looking at my feet.

"Way to go Pony!" Johnny said, clapping me on the back. I just reddened a bit.

"Did you guys use protection?" Soda asked.

"Yes, I made sure we did. I may love her enough to propose, but at 16, I'm just not ready for a kid," I said, shrugging.

"I get it. So how was it?" Soda said with a sly grin. I felt my face heat up, while Johnny and Soda laughed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to Ashley.

"Can we go home Pony? I'm tired," she said yawning.

"Yeah, we can go," I said, putting my arm around her shoulders. We walked out into the chilly air and started home. Surprisingly, there weren't any Socs on the streets. When we got there, Ashley went right upstairs while I got myself something to drink. When I got upstairs, I saw Ashley sleeping on the bed, she must've changed into her pajamas before. I took off my shirt and pants and pulled on a pair of shorts. I crawled in next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She smiled a bit, and leaned into me. I kissed her forehead.

"Night, I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," I heard her murmur as we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ashley's POV*

I woke up to the sound of yelling. It was coming from downstairs. Pony wasn't next to me anymore, so I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled downstairs. There wasn't anyone in the kitchen, so I figured it was coming from outside.

"I want my daughter back! You can't tell me no, she's still under my control!" a very familiar voice yelled. I froze as I pushed open the door. There my father stood on the lawn, shouting at Pony and Soda.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I can tell you that Ashley does NOT want to go back with you," Soda said, crossing hus arms. I snuck back inside the house and looked out a window.