1

At Zak's home Gracie is asleep when she hears noises from her master's room.  She walks to the door which is open a bit.  Gracie come in to see her master tossing in his sleep as a nightmare has invaded Zak's dream.  "NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE" Zak mumbles in his sleep.  Gracie jumps on the bed and licks Zak's face until he woke up.  "Thank you Gracie"he remarked as he sits up in bed. Gracie, Zak's companion and the best dog that a paranormalist could have.  Zak had been working with Ghost Adventure and side project to the point where Zak was feeling run down.  He got up and went to the bathroom as Gracie sat in the bed.  As Gracie waited, she noticed a magazine on the floor.  She got down and looked at the magazine of a beautiful house in a seclude place. 

When Zak came back, he saw his dog had a magazine under her paws.  "What you got there girl" Zak asked.  He got into bed and looked at the magazine page.  Zak looked at his dog who was just sitting there with her tail wagging.  The next day Zak was on the phone.  "So, it's for rent do you mind that I have a dog all right I'll be there in a couple of days" and hung up.  "You going somewhere?" Aaron asked. 

"Eaves dropping yea I'm so run down that I need a break before I'm put into one of those hospital we investigate" Zak stated rubbing his eyes.  "That's what you get when you run yourself down to the ground.  Just give me a number I can reach you and have a good time" Aaron replied. 

A few days went by, and Zak was packing a few things into his truck than locked the doors.  Gracie jumped into the car as Zak got in.  "Let's go" and they left.  When they got to the LEAVING LAS VEGAS sign Zak felt a surge of relaxation hit him and Gracie just stuck her head out the window.