Chapter 31

THERE IS ABOUT ONLY THREE CHAPTERS LEFT !! MAYBE TWO...IM NOT SURE AHAH BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL TO THIS STORY AGAIN :) BUT I WONT BE STARTING TO WRITE IT TILL NEXT YEAR. GONNA TAKE A LITTLE BREAK :) PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER !! AND VOTE AND FAN IF YOU LIKE :)

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL MY FANS AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND VOTED FOR THIS STORY AND 'MY MATE IS MY ALPHA' YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ! 

Kat's P.O.V

I've near seen so many dresses in my life. The amount of stores we went into looking for the 'perfect' dress was unbelievable. I didn't even know that many dress shops existed till today.

Tiffany ended up buying a short red dress. At first she was gonna buy this gold one but apparently had no shoes to match so she went with the red one.

After we spent more than four hours dress shopping, Tiffany ended up taking us to buy some purfume and matching jewerlly. I dont know why she wanted to buy more, since i was pretty sure she had a matching one already at home but i didnt question her.

Although i did find it funny when Tiffany went to pay for the jewerlly. She had earings, necklace, braclet, rings and even a matching anklet. When the lady finished scanning all the items she asked Tiffany if she was sure she had enough to pay for all that since the bill was high. I couldnt help but laugh when Tiffany pulled out Jordan debit card and paid for her stuff.

"Your so mean"

"He deserves everything he gets" Tiffany smiled as we walked back to her car. "Plus if you wont let me hurt him at least let me make him broke"

"At least  make sure he has enough to buy an outfit for the ceremony"

"I cant imgaine him in a suit..." Tiffany scoffed "He probably looks stupid...he always looks stupid...stupid idiot" She muttered, i laughed.

"He use to wear a suit all the time when he was younger" I reminded her.

"Yeah back when he was cute" Tiffany said putting her bags in the boot of the car. "Did we seriously buy this much?"  She said looking at all the bags that was taking up most of the room in the boot.

"How much did this all cost anyway?"

"Uhh...couple hundred i think" 

 "Thats not too bad i guess..."

"Lets hope Jordan thinks so" Tiffany laughed as she closed the boot, walking to the drivers door and got it without waiting for my response.

"You nervous?" Jane asked as she re-arranged the pillows.

The girls decided since tomorrow night was the special night that we needed a 'girls' night. Tiffany suggested using the lounge room to sleep in since it was bigger and the TV was huge compared to the ones in the bedroom.

"A little" I admited "But im more excited if that makes sense?"

"Of course your excited!" Kelly exclaimed "Your being female alpha. I would think your insane if you wernt slightist bit excited"

"But what if i fall over?"

"Then i'd laugh" Tiffany said simply, as if she was talking about the weather. She didnt even smile the slightest.

"Gee thanks..." I glared at her.

"You love me"

"I have to..."

"I'm sure everything will be fine" Kate reasured "Plus if anything goes wrong just blame Dan"

"Its his fault" Kelly joked