Chapter 18

Kat's P.O.V

Normally on a weekend i like to sleep in, but when your room is between Jordans and Tiffanys room, there is no such thing as sleeping in.

"Give it back!" Tiffany screamed 

"I dont have it!" He shouted back

"Yes you do!" She argued "I saw you take it"

"How could you see anything, you were in the bathroom making yourself look like cake face" Jordan said

"I dont look like cake face!" Tiffany scretched

"Yes you do" Jordan said. 

I groaned and pulled the cover over my head, hoping the muffle the sound of there yelling.

After few more minutes of continent arguing i took a peek from under my cover to the clock. My eyes widened when i saw the time.

I pushed the sheets off me and stormed out of my room.

"And so god help me i will shove yo---" Tiffany threatened but i cut her off.

"Will you both shut up!" I screamed "Its not even seven in the morning and im awake." I said irritated "And its the weekend!" 

"Sorry" They said looking at the floor.

"What are you guys arguing about anyway?" I asked

"Jordan stole my dress" Tiffany said poking to Jordan who looked at me sheepishly

"Jordan give her back the dress" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"That might be a bit more complicated..." he trailed off.

"And why is that?" I asked

"Well you see i---" he started but Tiffany cut him off.

"I swear to god Jordan if you ruined it i will murder you" She said through clentched teeth.

"Its not ruined as so much simply not usable" Jordan said nervously

"What do you mean not usable?" Tiffany asked

"Well i wanted to try it on---" Jordan began

"Why were you trying a dress on in the first place?" I asked courious and nervously. I dont think i want to know why he wanted to try a dress on.

"It looked silky" He said

"Thats cause it was made of silk idiot" Tiffany snapped

"I figured that out after i tried to put it on" Jordan said

"Jordan silk isnt a stretchy matrial" Tiffany yelled "You probably ripped it"

"Well..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously

"What did you do?" Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him.

Jordan took the hand that was behind his back out and handed it to Tiffany. I didnt even noticed he had his hand behind his back this entire time.

Tiffany unscruntched the silky matireal from her hands and her eyes went wide in horror as she noticed the bit rip in the dress.

"You ripped it"  Tiffany said "YOU RIPPED IT!" She screamed at him.