Chapter 24

Kat's P.O.V

I yawned as i took my seat at the table. Dan and Nick had decided to cook us breakfast today so everyone but Jordan were already in the kitchen waiting for breakfast.

"Can someone tell Jordan breakfast is ready?" Dan asked

"Why should we?" Tiffany asked "Hes the one late, so he can miss out. None for him more for us, im not complaining" Tiffanys smile flattered as Dan gave her a bored look. "Fine" She pushed on the table, making her chair slide back. She got up and walked up the stairs muttering something that sounded like 'He better be dying or better yet dead"

Looking at them right now, you would have never believe that they use to be so close. I remember one the first day of school, some chick was teasing Tiffany and she ran crying to Jordan. I've never seen Jordan so serious till then, he was holding her while she cried and then told the girl off making the other girl cry. After that Tiffany told Jordan if he told anyone about that she would cut off his balls and make him eat them.

Everyone knows they may act like they hate each other, but they still love each other.

"Look what i found!" Jordans shouted as he ran downstairs.

"Fall, fall, fall, fall, fall" Tiffany chanted softly to herself. 

"Hey guys!" Jordan shouted "I found a----" a loud 'thump' cut off his sentence. We all rushed out of the kitchen to see what happened.

Tiffany was the first one to break the silence by laughing. Jordan was laying on the floor, his legs in the air and his shoes had now come off his feet and were laying on the ground next to him.

"Jordan you do know the whole purpose of shoes laces were to tie them? Not trip over them." Tiffany laughed.

"You do know the whole purpose of cake is to eat it, not put it on your face" Jordan snapped at her as he got off the floor.

I couldnt help but laugh as Tiffany shot Jordan death glares, which he smiled in return.

"I dont get it..." Max said

"Oh my god" Tiffany muttered as she looked at Max. "I am not a cake face! Take that back!" She shouted at Jordan.

"I would but i dont wanna" Jordan shrugged.

"Five bucks Tiffany snaps in less then three-two-one" Nick said to Tyler. Just as he said one, Tiffany jumped at Jordan knocking him to the floor. 

"Damn it" Tyler said, getting his wallet from his pocket and slapping a five in Nicks hand.

"Easiest five bucks ever earnt" Tyler smiled.

"As much as i would love to see Jordan get his ass kicked by a girl" Jack started. Tiffany glared at him. "Jordan wanted to tell us something and im guessing its important since he practically ran down the stairs"

Tiffany sighed but got of Jordan and glared at him.

"Yes i do" Jordan said getting off the floor once again but wincing as he put pressure of his right foot. "Guess what i found!" Jordan shotued cheerifuly

"A brain?" Tiffany asked

"No" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"My tooth?" Max asked

 "Ew" Tiffany said in disgust moving away from Max who smiled innocently and shrugged.

"Umm...no" Jordan said looking at Max weirdly

"How did you loose a tooth?" Jack asked

"Jordan and i were playing tackle football in the house and Jordan tackled me down the stairs" Max said