Chapter 20

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD !

 ***** IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ. IT WILL EXPLAIN WHY I HAVNT UPLOADE IN A WHILE AND SOME OTHER STUFF. PLEASE READ !  *******************

Kat's P.O.V

I couldnt help but smile as i opened my eyes this morning. 

My first thought that came into my head was. 

I've finally fully mated with Dan.

Turning my head to the side i saw a sleeping Dan. I let out a snort as i took in his sleeping form. Mouth open, drool on the pillow. Very attractive. I rolled my eyes.

I couldnt help but notice that the blanket around him only covered the lower part, giving me full access to look at the higher part.

Staring at his abs, i tried not to drool. I wanted to badly to touch them, but i didnt want to wake him up. His sleeping form was so cute.

"Now thats a nice morning wake up" I heard a voice say. I jumped slightly and turned to see Dan who was smiling at me. Guess i didnt need to touch his abs to wake up.

"What?" I asked. He nodded to my chest and i looked down and my eyes widened.

The blanket had dropped slightly so it was now not covering my boobs. I gasped and pulled the blanket up to cover them. Causing Dan to laugh.

"I'm going to go to my room to get changed" I said getting up, but stopped mid way. It was then that i relized i was naked. I reached out and grabbed the blanket that was on the bed and wrapped myself around it.

"I'll meet you in the---OH MY GOD" I said looking anywhere but Dan.

He was standing on the side of the bed, butt naked, smirking at me.

"Your acting like a virgin" Dan chuckled "and you and  me both know what isnt true" He said giving me another smirk. 

I glared at him which made him laugh before turning and walking out of the room, ignoring the slight pain from between my legs. I could still hear his laughter even from my room.

Walking downstairs to the kitchen i hummed a lullaby that was stuck in my head. My mum sung it to me every night when i was little. I dont know why but the lulluby was stuck in my head while i was in the shower.

 I opened the fridge and pulled out the pizza box and putting it on the bench before closing the door and opening the box. 

I grabed a few slices of cold pizza and shoved them in the microwave. I felt arms go around me and i smiled as i felt the electric sparks go off.