Becoming Female Alpha

WARNING THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT !  

I will warn in you the beginning of the chapter if there is a sexual part in it, so if you dont want to read it, then you dont have to. But im warning you in advance that there will be sexual content in this story !!

Also if you didnt know, this is the sequel for My Mate Is My Alpha. So if you havnt read that yet, please read it before you read this !!

THANK YOU AND ENJOY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AS WELL :D

Kat's P.O.V

Holidays. Probably my favourite time of year. you get to relax, sleep and dont have to worry about no stupid school.

Perfect. 

School holidays didnt come fast enough in my opinion. But then again, it never does.

When we got back to school after the rounge and my leg incident. Everyone was looking at us weirdly, but what really annoyed me was, the fact that we had to do seven assignments before the holidays. Which was about two weeks away. 

I really felt like ripping the teachers head off.

Another thing i really hated was the fact that my doctor told me i couldnt train or do sport for two weeks. 

They were the crappist to weeks of my life.

But that was two weeks ago. Now it holidays, everyones at the beach, im laying down in the nice warm sand.

The warm sand from beneath me and the warm sun that was above me, felt nice. But of course it all had  go away when someone decided to step infront of my sun.

"MOve" I muttered with my eyes closed. I couldnt be bothered to open them.

I heard chuckling from above me and i opened my eyes slightly, just enough to see two blurry figures. I could just make out the faces on them. Max and Jordan.

"Nope" MAx said poping the 'P'.

I groaned and opened my eyes fully. The sun was directly behind them, so you you see the outline of the sun around them.

"Were bored" Jordan whinned.

"Then go play with yourself" Tiffany said. 

Tiffany was laying beside so quietly, i almost forgot she was there until she talked.

"Why would i need to play with myself, when i can get my mate to do it" Jordan said.

"Eww" Tiffany said in digust "Thats my best friend your talking about"

"Just thought you wanted to know" JOrdan grinned.

"Why the hell would i like to know that" She snapped getting up from the ground.

"Because it you were talking about" He chuckled.

Tiffany glared at him and he stopped chuckling.