Chapter 27

THIS CHAPTER WILL INVOLVE SOME ROMANCE BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE MORE ROMANCE IN IT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IM TRYING TO UPLOAD AS MANY CHAPTERS I CAN BECAUSE I FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT UPLOADING IN A WHILE.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) AND FAN IF YOU LIKE.

Chapter 27

Kat's P.OV

Since we have such little time to prepare for the ceremony and we have so much to do, i have to wake up everyday early so we can plan for it.

"Kat, wake up its seven o'clock" Tiffany called out.

"Shut up" I groaned grabbing the pillow from behind me and covering it over my face hoping to block the noice out. I heard a deep husky chuckle next to me and i opened one of my eyes and peeked out from under the pillow and saw a very shirtless Dan looking at me with amusment.

"You would think after knowing her for over seventeen years, she would figure out that your not a morning person" He teased and kissed my nose. I scruntched my face up in disgust.

"Oh trust me she knows, she just chooses to annoy me." I said in a bored tone.

"Mhmm" Dan said as he leaned forward and placed his lips upon mine.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him closer to me, leaning back and pulling him ontop of me. Dan put his hands on either side of my face to stop him from putting all of his wieght on me and deepened the kiss.

"I dont care if you guys are butt naked and in the middle of something important. I will come in there and drag you out if i have to" Tiffany screamed from behind the door. 

Dan laughed and pulled away and was infront of me on his knees.

"Look at me, not even Alpha Female yet and i already got you on your knees" I winked. He smirked as i got up from his bed and spanked my butt, making me gasp and spin around. Before i even registered what had happened, his lips meet mine once more.

"You have till the count of two...One..two" Tiffany said before she swung the door open. "Oh my god. Put some pants on for gods sake." She screetched closing her eyes.

"We are wearing pants..." I said confused

"Oh" Tiffany said "In that case, get out" She sceamed.

"Gotta go" I said giving a quick kiss on his lips before going up to leave. Dan quickly wrapped his arms aroud my waist and gave me another quick but deeper kiss before Tiffany grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out of the room.

"Since you took so long to get out of the room, were skipping showers and breakfast since its nearly lunch and where going to order the food"

"But its in two weeks?" 

"Yes, it is but we need to prepare what foods to have and stuff, then were going to go colour shopping."

"Its more like a wedding then a ceremony" I pointed out as we got in the car and starting driving to the shops.