Chapter 32

TWO MORE CHAPTER LEFT !

THIS STORY WILL BE FINISHED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR !! THATS MY GOAL AHAH I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS READ, VOTED AND COMMENTED IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. NOW THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR I HOPE YOU LIKE :) PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND IF YOU LIKE FAN :)

THANK YOU AND ENJOY !!

Kat’s P.O.V

I don’t think I was fully aware what was happening today until we had to start getting ready. In my mind I was thinking it would be just a simple but fancy day, were the girls had to dress up and so did the boys. In my head it was like a formal. Oh how wrong I was.

As soon as I awoke, which was at the crack of dawn, the girls had me getting ready. Even though the ceremony wasn’t till later tonight, they made me start getting ready now.

Tiffany insisted that I had both a shower and a bath before we do anything.  I was confused as to why I needed both but she said shower to clean bath to relax and then pushed me into the bathroom.

The bath didn’t really relax me I was too nervous about tonight. I think the thing I was most nervous about was falling over in the heels I am being forced to wear.

 After i finished having both a shower and a bath, i wrapped the fluffy white towel around me and stood in front of the large mirror. It was hard to believe how fast this year has gone by and in less then few hours i was becoming Female Alpha. When i was younger i would never have guessed that one day i would ever become Luna of a pack and that my mate would be my best friend and Alpha of the pack for that matter.

My thoughts were inturupted by a loud knocking on the door.

"Kat, sorry to rush you but you need to hurry up we still have lots to do before tonight" Tiffany yelled from behind the door.

"I'll be a moment". I stood there listening to her retreating footsteps fade before walking to the door.

Time seemed to fly past me, before i knew it i was sitting down in front of another mirror as Tiffany helped me do my hair. I don't know if it was my imagination or i was hallucinating but time started to slow down as Tiffany nearly finished my hair. I stared at my reflection once again in the mirror, the girl looking back looked nothing like me, she looked prettier, the only similarity's were our eyes and hair colour.

I watched as Tiffany did the finishing touches on my hair and stood back smiling at me. Her mouth opened and closed, but her words seemed muffled to me. It was like i was in my own world. It just seemed so surreal to me.

I was wearing a simple but still beautiful red strapless dress that tight from the waist up and at the bottom just flowed out, making it look like something you would wear to the ball but not as fancy.

"Kat" A muffled voice called out. "Kat, hello Kat you there?" The voice got louder and the person spoke more.

"What?" I asked, confused for a moment, then i realized it was Tiffany who was talking to me.

"You okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah im fine" I smiled. "Just nervous, i guess"

"I'm not surprised" She laughed "But you  have nothing to worry about"

"What if i fall over?" 

"Its not like you havnt fallen over in front of us before right?"

"Yeah but..." I trailed off, unable to finish my sentence.

"Just dont think about it and you'll be fine" Tiffany said "Now i got to go make sure everything is ready downstairs, come down in five minutes or so" Before i had a chance to reply Tiffany was walking out the door.