Chapter 9

Kat's P.O.V

Its hard to stay awake in a class when its already half way through the year, but its harder to stay awake on the first day back after sleeping in for two months.

The teacher at the front of the room was talking. I watched as her mouth moved up and down but i couldnt hear any words she was saying. It sounded muffled.

The vision become blurry as my eyes started to close slightly.

The edges of my eyes become dark that slowly comes towards the centre of my eyes. I try to force my eyes open but it makes me more sleepy. 

My body slowly relaxes as i stop struggling and let my eyes close completly. Falling into a deep sleep.

My eyes flew open and i lifted my head off the table as i straightened my back. I lifted my hand and wiped the edge of my mouth, just in case i had any drool.

There was a shadow on the desk, i raised my head and saw my teacher looking down at me. I glared at her. 

Why did she have to wake me up? 

"Ms Pride, is my class boring?" She asked me in a rude tone, that made me want to roll my eyes and slap her before going back to sleep.

As much as i wanted to say yes, i knew i couldnt.

"No" I lied.

"Then why are you falling alseep in every one of my classes?"

"Tired" I shrugged. 

"Well im sorry to tell you this" She said "But this is school, its a place for learning not sleeping" I nodded, not really caring or paying attention to what she is saying.

"Now since your up, answer the question on the board" She ordered "Get it wrong, detention after school"

I sighed and looked at the board. There were two circles on the board, they each had another little circle in them, followed by a tiny circle in the very middle.

"Whats the question?" I asked turning my head to look at the teacher.

"How many electrons belong on the outter shell" She said in a bored and anoyed tone.

I looked back towards the board again.

 Too me all it looked like was two circles on the board with littler circles in side them. I knew electrons had something to do with the little little circles that were on the line of the circle in the second one. I stared at it for a while longer but still had no idea what she was talking about.