Chapter 4

Kat's P.O.V

"Come on Kat" Tiffany whinned.

"I'm coming" I shouted as i ran downstairs, pulling a shirt over my head.

"Where is your jumper?" Tiffany asked.

"Who are you, my mother?" I asked opening the door and walking outside.

"No, i'm a concerned friend" she said "Its the middle of winter and its snowing, yet you're wearing a t-shirt" She gestured to my shirt.

"It will be warmer in the shops, so come on" I said walking towards the car. "Or do you want me to freeze to death"

"You wouldnt freeze to death if you were wearing a jumper" She grummbled and opened the drivers side door and slid in the seat.

I opened the passanger side and got in as well. Jane, Kate and Kelly did the same.

"Stop acting like my mother and drive" I smirked and put on my seat belt. Tiffany glared at me as she put the engine on and started to pull out of the driveway.

"Eyes on the road" Kate shouted. Tiffany turned her attention towards the road and continued to drive to the shops.

We're going to the shops, for some girl bonding time. Tiffany's idea. The guys are having there own bonding time at the shops as well. We're meeting up at some resturant for lunch.

 As soon as we drove into the shopping car park, i spotted Dan's car. Tiffany drove and parked next to it, in the spot that was free.

We walked into the shopping centre, i was about to walk into my favourite shops, when Tiffany grabbed my hand and dragged me away from it.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Surprise" She smirked.

Tiffany, Jane, Kelly and KAte all dragged me into a pink store. They let go of me and i looked around. Only to see different shades of pink dresses surrounding me.

"This is like my own personal hell" I muttered.

"It's not that bad" Kate said walking past me and grabbing two dresses. "Excuse me do you have this in size 9 by any chance?" she asked the lady behind the counter.

"I think we only have size 10..." The lady said giving her an appologetic look. "Its at the back, i can get it if you want?"

"Yes please" Kate smiled at the lady before they both walked off to get the dress.

Suddenly something cold was placed in my hand. I looked down and saw a light pink silk dress.

"Whats this?" I asked looking up towards Tiffany just as she threw another dress at me. This time it was a lilac instead of pink.

"Dont tell me you forgot what a dress looks like" Tiffany said.

"I know what it is...i meant what do you want me to do with this?"

"Try it on" She said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"But i already have some dresses at home" I said.

"You have one" Tiffany said. 

"So.." 

"At least try it on" she begged.