Chapter 29

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THERE IS FIVE CHAPTERS LEFT UNLESS I TRY AND EXTEND IT A BIT TO 6 OR SEVEN CHAPTERS BUT YEAH THIS BOOK IS NEARLY FINISHED.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL BUT I WONT BE UPLODING IT TILL OCTOBER MAYBE. NOT SURE MAYBE SOONER :) PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT MORE OF IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

IF YOU WANT MORE DAN AND KAT. LESS TIFFANY AND JORDAN MORE MAX AND TIFFANY. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL TRY AND ADD MORE INTO THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

ANYWAYS ENJOY

Kat's P.O.V 

I waited there, laying on his bed for probably two hours before he finally came back up. He turned the light on which blinded me for a few seconds before my eyes adjusted and closed the door. I could practically feel his stupid smirk on his face but i refused to look at him and see if i was right about the smirk.

I was angry at him that he did that. If it wasnt for the stupid command he put on me, i would most likely punch his in the face.

I felt somthing being placed on my body and a figure blocked the light from my face. 

"You can put that on" He said, not using the Alpha voice for once. Being the hard headed person i am, i quickly got up, releived i was able to move again at free will, and walk towards the bathroom, without looking at him and slamming the door.

After showering quickly, I changed into my pajamas he brought me from my room and opened the door. From the corner of my eye i could see him sitting on his head. His head snapped up to the bathroom door as it opened. Refusing to look in his direction i walked towards the bedroom door, opened it and walked out, slamming it even harder then i did the bathroom door shut.

He probably figured i was really pissed, so thats why he didnt stop me, he was giving me space.

Lucky for him, if he did try and stop me all he would get is a good old black eye.

I was so angry i didnt even bother to put the light on, i just walked into my room, slammed the door shut and walked towards my bed and got in.

I was surprised that none of the pack memers were wondering what all the door slamming noise was, but i guessed they knew something happened so they stayed out of it.

Closing my eyes i tried to get to sleep, but it was nearly imposible, i knew it was because i wasnt use to sleeping without Dan but i refused to go back to him or talk to him until he appologised.

Few hours later i heard soft padding of footsteps before they stopped outside my door. I knew it was Dan debating if he should come in or not. Few minutes later my bedroom door opened before it was shut softly. He didnt bother walking softly cause he knew i was awake and climbed into the bed.

My back was to him and i refused to look at him. I didnt move, preteneding i was alseep even though he knew i was awake.

"I know your awake" He whispeared, but i didnt move or acknownledge his presence.

He sighed and wrapped his arms are around my waist pulling me towards him, i elbowed his in the stomach before pulling myself away from him.

"I deserve that" He said with a sigh.