Chapter 21

Kat's P.O.V

I hesitated walking up the long driveway to the door.  It took all the energy in me to stop myself from turning back and begging Dan to come with me. I knew as soon as i walked in the door that i wasnt leaving without having 'the talk'. A shiver ran up my spine just thinking about it.

The topic alone is awkward in any situation, but when its with your parents, that just makes the situation ten thousand times worse.

I cringed at the thought of what my Dad was going to say when he finds out, i could just imagine him yelling while my mum fused over grandchildren.

I rolled my eyes at that thought. Grandchildren. It never really crossed my mind until now. Its not that i didnt want a child, because i did, just not while im still in high school and still this young. I have many years ahead of me to think of children.

For some reason i couldnt help but wonder how Dan would react if he found out i was pregnant. Would he be happy ? Would he want to be a father ? Not that he would really have much choice, he would be the fatehr if he wanted to or not. To see the child after its born is up to him.

Suddenly the front door to my parents house opened and my head slowly made my way to the door were my parents were standing giving me weird and concerned looks.

"I know it still looks the same since the last time you visited" My dad said sarcastically, i rolled my eyes at him "Now are you going to stand outside all day staring at the house or and i going to drag you inside?"

"Can i come in without being dragged in?" I asked innocently

"But dragging you is the fun part" Dad whinned making mum slap his chest trying to get him to shut up. I could tell by the look in her eyes she was trying not to laugh.

"Come in hunny, i'll make you something to eat" Mum said pushing Dad out of the way so i could come inside

"Can i poison it?" Dad asked mum in a hushed voice, but loud enough for me to hear.

I glared at my dad playfully, knowing he was joking.

"Sure" My mum said making me gasp and stare at her with wide eyes.

"Mum!" I exclaimed 

"I'm kidding" Mum laughed "We can just kill her the normal way" She said in a serious voice to my dad.

I knew she was kidding so i laughed and walked in the house.

"Gee what a nice family i have" I said sarcastically.

We walked to the kitchen and mum started making us a cup of tea. When she had finsihed making the tea she placed the cup in front of me. I waited till it was cool before taking a sip.

"Or we could just kill Dan for having sex with our daughter" Dad said casually. I spat out the tea that was in my mouth and started coughing.

It wasnt for the fact that they knew i had sex cause they were going to find out anyway, what shocked me was they found out so soon and my dad was talking about sex as if he was talking about the weather.

"H-How did you k-know?" I asked while coughing. They chuckled at me.

"Honey as soon as we saw you we saw the full mark on your neck" Mum said. I looked to the side and used the glas window to look at my reflection. My swollen neck had gone done after a few days but didnt fully go away, now it was not swollen at all and it now had Dans mark on it, which looked like a tattoo of a small black wolf.