Chapter 33

THE BEGINNING IS SORTA CONFUSING BUT HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND... IF NOT SORRY I TRIED TO MAKE IT SO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT I UNDERSTAND IT BUT I WROTE IT, NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE WILL...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN PLEASE :)

ENJOY 

Kat's P.O.V

You know those moments in life, where something happens but you dont feel any different, you still feel the same, you still look the same but in a way your not the same but you still sort of are. Thats me right now.

I was preparing myself for something to change in me when i become Female Alpha, i didnt exactly know what was going to change i just thought something would change or i would at least feel different.

 But nope not me. I was still the same Kat as before.

Not sure if i'm suppose to be happy or sad about that.

 Dan assured me nothing was gonna happen, secretly i was hoping i would at least feel different.

But no, nothing, nada, zip.

Walking down the stairs, i remember all from last night. Dan wouldn't let me leave the bed till early this morning. We got no sleep at all.

Not that i was complaining and i doubt he is either.

Not the smartest of moves, considering we had school today.

It was the last few days of school until it was over and Dan was forcing me to go.

I hated how he made me but was glad he did. It was the day or so and i needed to go. Technically were suppose to finish in three days, but Dan said were going on a holiday and it couldnt wait till then. So today was our last day of school.

Walking into the kitchen, i noticed everyone was already down stairs already and dressed for school. Nobody said anything, nobody knew what to say.

We all ate in silence, smiling at each other nervously as we ate.

"Okay the silence is killing me" Jordan said

"Same" Max said

"Agreed" Everyone nodded.

Silence consumed the house once more.

"We should go..." Tiffany said, glancing at the clock. "We dont wanna be late."

Nobody said anything as we all got up from our chairs and walked towards the front door.

"Ready?" Dan asked, taking my hand into his. I nodded and smiled at him before out the front door towards the cars.

I always knew that this time would come, it had to happen eventually. A part of me was hoping it never came but the other part of me was glad it did.