Chapter 59

Third Person's POV

Lisa spent most of her time at the hospital after that painful confrontation she had with Jennie. It was her way to distance herself from the feline. Jennie on the other hand, has been emotionally drained for days. The break-up caused her to be devastated and knowing that it was mostly her fault, it only added to the pain that she's feeling every day. The feline can't count how many nights she spend crying. Jennie always woke up with her pillows soaked with her tears.

Lisa is currently alone with Rosé at the hospital room. Rosé's parents just left a while ago, they've been visiting her once a week since they still have to run their business back in Busan. Rosé's mom was very glad that her daughter found such nice friends.

Lisa is waiting for Jisoo so that they can switch places and she can attend some of her classes. It's always been their routine ever since the blonde was moved into a private room.

The tall girl walked closely towards the sleeping blonde. She took a chair and sat beside Rosé. The beeping of the machines are the only sound that she can hear. Lisa smiled softly and took Rosé's hand.

"I thought you're only going to sleep for five minutes?" Lisa said. She started to rub soothing circles at the back of the blonde's hand.

"It's been three months now." Lisa said before cupping Rosé's right cheek.

"Baby! I'm here!" Jisoo's loud voice echoed at the whole room making Lisa laugh.

"You might wake her up with that loud voice of yours." Lisa said.

Jisoo gave Rosé's other hand a kiss before standing proudly. A smirk was formed on her face as she face Lisa.

"That's what I'm really aiming for. Maybe I am the key to make her wake up." She said and put her hands on her waist.

"Maybe that's why Rosé's not waking up. She doesn't want to hear your annoying voice." Lisa backfired.

Jisoo gasped loudly. "How could you?" She said and was about to smack her but Lisa quickly used her arms as a shield.

"You should go now, you'll be late." Jisoo said, trying to shoo the latter away.

Lisa just nodded and leaned towards Rosé and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Wake up now, chipmunk." Lisa whispered before waving goodbye towards Jisoo.

When Lisa was about to exit the room, she accidentally bumped into Jennie who had just arrived. Jennie's class ended quickly so she decided to go straight to the hospital.

As usual, Lisa gave the feline a cold shoulder which Jennie at least expected. Her eyes followed the tall girl and sigh of regret came out from her mouth as she slowly disappeared from her sight.

"Things are still not okay with Lisa?" Jisoo asked when she noticed how sad the feline is.

"I haven't talked to her again, yet. Well, I don't have the guts." Jennie said and take a seat at the chair where Lisa sat before.

Jisoo knew what happened between the two of them. In fact, she saw Jennie crying at the front of Lisa's room, the day that the confrontation happened. Jisoo saw how Jennie was being broken everyday but that didn't stop her for scolding the feline.

"Give her some time to heal." Jisoo said and divert her eyes towards her girlfriend that is peacefully sleeping. "Her wounds are pretty deep." She added.

"I know, but I'm scared. What if she would totally forget her feelings about me during the process?" Jennie said, her eyes mirrored fear.

"Then accept the fact that you and Lisa are not really meant for each other." Jisoo said casually.