Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

Jennie woke up by the sun rays hitting her gorgeous face. Her eyes are still closed, trying to continue her sleep but with someone left the curtain open, she clearly knew that she can't go back to dreamland. She stretched both of her arms and shifted to the other side. She reached at the other side of the bed and was surprised when she held something strange.

Jennie open her eyes slowly and saw a beautiful creature sleeping right beside her. Her eyes went down when she felt something heavy right on her tummy. It was Lisa's arm, wrapped around her waist.

Lisa groaned which made Jennie to shut her eyes closed quickly. She don't know why but she felt afraid of getting caught.

When the feline was sure that her Lili was still asleep, she opened her eyes and took her time to stare at her best friend's pretty face. Jennie smiled unconsciously when she saw how Lisa's mouth are slightly parted. The ray of the sun hitting her face makes her look more beautiful.

"You know that it's rude to stare, Nini." Lisa said which made Jennie almost jump.

Even if Lisa's eyes are closed, she knew that Jennie was staring at her. She can feel her hot breathe right on her lips. Lisa don't want to scare Jennie but fighting the urge to tease this beautiful feline is hard. She opened her eyes slowly and laugh at Jennie's surprised reaction.

"I-I'm not s-staring!" Jennie denied and push Lisa making the latter to fall down from the bed.

"Ouch. You did it again." Lisa said while rubbing her butt.

"That's what you get for teasing me." Jennie replied.

Her gaze suddenly glued at the empty bed in front of her. There were four beds in this room. Jisoo and Rosѐ are occupying the two. She furrowed her eyebrows as she wondered why did Lisa slept right beside her.

"Lili, how come you slept beside me and not in your bed?" Jennie wondered.

"You might want to ask your drunk self." Lisa said as she was struggling to stand up.

"What?"

"You can't remember a thing aren't you?" Lisa narrowed her eyes on Jennie and the latter just shook her head. Lisa leaned closer to Jennie and stare straightly at her cat-like eyes.

"You were so drunk and ask me to sleep with you."

"I did?!"

"Yes Nini. You even stopped me from going back there."

Jennie massage her temples trying to remember what happened last night. All she can remember was Sehun kissing Lisa's forehead. And that thought made her burn in anger.

"Good morning!" Jisoo said with a loud voice and stretched her arms but her stretching interrupted when a pillow landed right at her face.

"You're too loud!" Rosѐ said angrily.

"It's morning chipmunk! Time to wake up!" Jisoo said and jump at Rosѐ's bed. Rosѐ groaned angrily and try to hit Jisoo but the latter quickly went to Jennie and hide behind her.

"Jendukie! Save me from the angry chipmunk!" Jisoo said.

"J-jendukie?" Jennie was confused by her sudden nickname.

"Yup. That's my nickname for you. I noticed how clingy you are that's why I gave you that nickname." Jisoo said and stand up proudly while putting her hands on her hips. Jisoo quickly fell down when another flying pillow hit her again.

Rosѐ run towards the balcony and spread her arms feeling the morning breeze touching her skin. She shouted a "good morning" at the top of her lungs.