Chapter 21

Lisa's POV

"Now, is there something I forgot?" I held my chin and scan my things once again.

When I finally make sure that all of my things are prepared, I get my black Adidas duffle bag and went downstairs. I went first to the kitchen where Mom is. She's always spending her time making something here. It's like the kitchen is her safe haven.

"Oh, you're leaving already Lisa?" Mom asked when she noticed my presence.

"Yup. But I'll go first and check Chaeyoung, she might not be finished packing her things." I said and put my bag on the kitchen counter.

I was about to go out when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"That must be her." Mom said.

"I doubt it. That girl is way too slow." I said and walked towards the door.

I opened the front door and my mom was right. It was chipmunk who rang the doorbell. She was wearing a green off-shoulder for her top, partnered with a maong shorts. On her right hand, she was holding same duffle bag as mine but hers was in color pink.

 On her right hand, she was holding same duffle bag as mine but hers was in color pink

"Whoa. I thought you were still packing up. Are you sick or something? This is unusual for you." I said teasingly.

"Whate- Oh, we almost wore matching outfits." Rosѐ said as she scan my whole body. I look at myself, I was wearing a high-waist maong shorts too partnered with a crop top. My eyes went back on the chipmunk standing in front of me, we really do almost wear matching outfits.

 My eyes went back on the chipmunk standing in front of me, we really do almost wear matching outfits

"And your bag matches too. You girls look like twins." Mom said behind me and gave me my duffle bag.

"Why is this so heavy?" Mom said pertaining to my bag.

"I will be gone for 2 nights, Mom."

"2 nights? The weight of your bag seems that you'll be gone for a month or two." Mom replied. I just smiled at her.

"I'm going to take the car Mom." I said and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't need to tell me Lisa, it's your car." Mom said. I just nodded and turned around and saw a chipmunk being lost by her own thoughts.