Chapter 34

Third Person's POV

Jennie has been watching Lisa since she walk away from her. She saw how the bartender became the flirty towards the blonde and how Lisa turned her down unconsciously. A small smile formed in her lips without knowing it.

Some of Jennie's classmate gather around her making her to lose Lisa from her sight. They were all greeting her a happy birthday. Jennie had no choice but to thank each of them. The small talks that they're having are making the feline slightly annoyed. So, she decided to bid goodbye and went back to the table where her friends are.

Jennie need to pass by the balcony on her way back. She was shocked and paused her tracks as she noticed something there. She quietly went nearer towards that place and her eyes grew wide, her mouth agape.

The feline witnessed how Lisa and Nayeon devouring each other lips. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the sweet scene that the couple was having. A lump grew right on her throat that made her gulped. There's some tingling sensation that occurred right on her chest that she don't know how to explain.

"I thought she's in love with me. Why the hell is she kissing that bunny?" Jennie said to herself full of annoyance.

"You pushed her away remember." Someone said coming from behind her which made the feline jumped in surprise.

"Damn Jisoo. You scared me!" Jennie said as she held her chest and try to breathe normally. Jisoo chuckled but it didn't last. Her face became serious as her eyes darted towards the couple.

"Why are you so annoyed? Isn't this what you want? Lisa's trying to forget you." Jisoo said.

Even Jennie can't explain to herself why is she feeling like this. It's true that this is what she wants but why is there a part of her that is objecting? When Jisoo heard nothing from the feline, she slowly diverted her eyes towards her. Jisoo found Jennie looking at the floor with eyes full of confusion. A smirk form right into her lips before talking.

"Are you jealous?" Jisoo said which made Jennie lifted up her head and look at Jisoo full of disgust. That look made Jisoo burst out in laughter which added to Jennie's annoyance. The feline stomped her way out ignoring the teasing grin of the latter.

"That's ridiculous. Why would I be jealous?" Jennie muttered to herself. But she can't shake the fact the she did feel something. When Jennie reached their table, she quickly took Hanbin's drink and emptied it in one shot.

All of them look at Jennie with wide eyes. The feline crossed her arms and flopped herself beside Hanbin. The guy look at her with worried eyes but she just smiled at him. A smile that everyone knew is not fake.

"What happened?" Rosѐ whispered to Jisoo when she saw that the girl was wearing a mischievous smirk.

"They happened." Jisoo said and look somewhere. Rosѐ followed her eyes and ended up on Lisa and Nayeon walking side by side. Lisa's coat was now wrapped at Nayeon's shoulder. They are smiling to each other as they walk their way towards the table.

"Are they..." Rosѐ whispered again to Jisoo but the latter gave her an "I don't know look".

"Haven't you notice something odd?" Jisoo said.

But before Rosѐ was able to search for something, Sehun greeted a couple with a tease.

"Are you done making out?" Sehun said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Nayeon became a blushing mess and hide behind Lisa. The blonde threw out a glare to him before smacking his head that cause Sehun to groan in pain. That scene cause them to burst out in laughter except for one person, Jennie.