Chapter 47

Third Person's POV

Three days had passed and gratefully, Lisa's nightmares didn't happened again. Rosé was happy because Lisa doesn't need to distance herself from them anymore. And as for Lisa, she was satisfied since she had proven to herself that she's really now okay.

Today was the day that their college entrance exam will occur. The girls agreed to go in a single university despite of them taking different courses. Jisoo plans to take an engineering course, mainly, Electronics Engineering since her passion for building robots are burning up since she was a child. Rosé on the other hand will take Journalism since it's the closest course related to her dream job which is to become a famous Food Critic.

It was six in the morning when Lisa's alarm clock rang. She really set her alarm early since she wants to cook breakfast for her friends. She do her morning routine first before going downstairs.

Lisa thought that she was just the only one who woke up early so she was surprised when she saw Jennie at the living room. The feline didn't noticed the tall girl's presence because she was indulge on sketching something.

"Planning to be a fashion designer?" Lisa said. Jennie jumped a bit when she heard her voice but she quickly recovered.

"Yeah. What do you think?" Jennie said, pertaining to the dress that she drew.

Jennie stiffened at Lisa's sudden move. Lisa leaned closer towards her, making their faces few inches apart to take a closer look at her artwork.

"Wow. This is amazing. How come that I didn't know about this skill of yours?" Lisa said but she got no reply from the feline. Jennie was still frozen, and staring at Lisa's side view.

When Lisa didn't heard any answer from Jennie, she slowly turned to face her which made the feline reflexively divert her attention away. Jennie let out a few strands of her hair to hide her blushing cheeks from Lisa.

"Thank you." Jennie muttered softly. "I like drawing stuffs whenever I'm alone and bored." She explained.

"Oh. Is that so?" Lisa said and distance herself.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked when she saw Lisa walking away.

"To the kitchen. I guess it's time for you to taste my cooking, Kim." Lisa said wearing a confident smirk.

Jennie felt the heat risen up to her cheeks. She started to fan herself using her right hand. "Why it get so hot in here all of a sudden?" Jennie asked herself. She took what Lisa said in another way. "I need some water."

Jennie knew that it was not only the water that she wants. She's curious if Lisa really know how to cook and the same time, she's afraid that the latter might burn the kitchen or worse, the whole house.

Jennie stood up and walk her way towards the kitchen where she found Lisa preparing. She went straight to the refrigerator and get some water, maybe for her not to be obvious that she's spying the tall girl. Lisa was busy preparing so she didn't paid attention to Jennie who is now watching at her every move.

"So, what are you planning to cook?" Jennie asked.

"Pancakes." Lisa replied shortly.

Jennie scoffed hearing Lisa's answer. "Really? Pancakes?"

"What's wrong with pancakes? I remembered you used to cook those for me. I think it's time for me to do the same, what do you think?" Lisa said.

Jennie wasn't able to answer because she was mesmerized by Lisa's beauty when the latter started to tie her hair. Lisa was wearing a denim jumper with a black tank top underneath. Jennie can't take her eyes off from Lisa's biceps which later on darted towards Lisa's jawline. She can't count how many times she gulped just by mere staring at Lisa's feature.