Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

"What the hell is she doing here?" Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask your best friend?" Jisoo whispered back.

The four of them usually eats together at the cafeteria during lunch time but today was different. There was a person added to their table and that person was the one who Jennie hated the most.

They were on their way towards the cafeteria when suddenly someone jumped at Lisa and clung to her neck. Shock is written all over Lisa's face, her palms became sweaty as nervousness enters her system knowing that a certain pair of feline eyes are once again sending deadly glares to her. Lisa carefully removed Nayeon's arm around her neck but Nayeon quickly wrapped her hands around Lisa's arm. Jennie scoffed in annoyance and walk fast towards the cafeteria leaving them behind.

"Lisa, can we hang out later after school? Please." Nayeon asked cutely.

Jennie rolled her eyes in disgust from the sight in front of her. She was supposed to seat next to Lisa but Nayeon force her way towards her seat leaving Jennie no choice but to sat in front of them and endure this moment.

"Cringe." Jennie muttered.

"I can't. I have dance practice later." Lisa said. Jennie unconsciously smiled hearing Lisa declining Nayeon's invitation. But that smile didn't last long.

"Then I'll wait for you to finish your practice."

Jennie let go of her fork which made a clanking sound loudly earning the attention of the other four.

"Are you not finishing your food Jen?" Rosѐ asked.

"Nah. You can have it if you want. My appetite suddenly flew away." Jennie said and narrowed her eyes at the girl in front of her. Rosѐ quickly took the food with twinkle on her eyes.

"So Lisa, what's your answer?" Nayeon asked once again. Jennie rested her elbow at the table and rested her chin on her fist while looking at any direction escaping the sight in front of her. Jennie's reaction didn't escape Lisa's eyes. She knew that if she agreed, Jennie would be so mad again at her and that was the last thing that she didn't want to happen.

"I'm sorry Nayeon. I promise to hang out with Jennie later." Lisa said while looking at Jennie who is now looking back at her with eyes widened in surprised. Lisa smiled sweetly at Jennie which made the later to smile back at her.

"Okay. Then maybe some other time." Nayeon said sadly. Lisa just nodded, her eyes are still not leaving Jennie's. Jisoo and Rosѐ saw what happened and can't help but to squeal in silence. They found Jennie and Lisa look good when they finally got together. And they can sense that their something special going on between them.

"Hey Lisa. Be ready for later." Seulgi suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Of course cap. I was born ready." Lisa said and grin at Seulgi confidently.

"Oh. Really?" Seulgi wear a smirk which suddenly made Lisa nervous.

"By the way. The practice later is open for audience. You should come, especially you." Seulgi said and pointed out at Jennie.

"Me?" Jennie replied.

"Yup. You're Lisa's best friend right? You should watch Lisa do her assignment today." Seulgi said. Lisa was surprised at what she heard.

"Oh. I wonder what assignment that would be. But sure, I'll come." Jennie said casually.

"Can I have a minute?" Lisa said before pulling Seulgi away from the group.